9 minutes ago, Bill W said:

But did Aragog try or want to eat YOU? 

I was a passive observer. It was more like I was watching a deleted scene from one of the movies, if anything. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Without the legs, it looks like it could pass for a fly on the wall. 

But flies have legs too.  

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, sandrewn said:

An appropriately named spider and the red on its head and fangs should serve as an automatic warning to all that find it.  Of course, this spider was discovered in Australia and is venomous.  Those brave Aussies not only have a variety of venomous spiders to contend with, but also a collection of venomous snakes as well.   Better them than me.  

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, sandrewn said:

Its legs look as if they belong to a crab, not a spider, and being an ambush hunter I'd think its red coloring would be a severe disadvantage.  BTW, I thought its body shape looks more like a heart.  

• Like 3
10 hours ago, sandrewn said:

image.jpeg.87e07120dd8088ef503bd2321d050f8d.jpeg

:cowboy:

It is kind of weird that it appears that this all happened on someone's body, but the Dracula spider got its fill of blood for awhile, thanks to the mosquitoes excellent meal from its blood donor.  :D  :D

• Like 1
  • Wow 1