[DomLuka] DD: Predictions

I think Rory is going to go back to live with Grandma Alice, discover he's miserable without his Seth and Luke, and move back to AZ. When he gets there, he'll find that Seth is back with Aaron, and through a multi-chapter emotional rollercoaster, he finally realizes that Luke is the one for him, and they f**k, er I mean live happily ever after. More or less.

Edited by Mark Arbour

I think Rory will go back home and find that the home he remembers is no longer the same. One of his best friends has moved. Other friends have moved on and found others to hang out. His mom is not there and Grandma Alice has moved for cigars to a water pipe. I pridict he'll run back into Luke's arms as i'm starting to think that Luke has a thing for Rory but is afraid to tell him 'cause he's going away.

Guest John In Ohio

Rory is NOT going back to live with grandma. Remember, she's remodeling. Rory isn't going to have a place to stay with her. That's why Eddie is so nervious about telling Rory that he needs to call and talk to her. Grandma has burned Rory's bridges behind him. He's stuck.

John in Ohio

:blink:

I think Rory is going to go back to live with Grandma Alice, discover he's miserable without his Seth and Luke, and move back to AZ. When he gets there, he'll find that Seth is back with Aaron, and through a multi-chapter emotional rollercoaster, he finally realizes that Luke is the one for him, and they f**k, er I mean live happily ever after. More or less.

The only part about your prediction that I disagree with is the part about coming home to find Seth with Aaron......he's going to come home to find luke with Aaron. Then, they go back to Nevada to get his stuff, Luke meets Grandma Alice, they get it on because it's lust at first site, and Rory gets back with Seth after Grandma Alice put's it on Aaron in a fight at the park :)

Grandma Alice put's it on Aaron in a fight at the park :)

That's the only part of your prediction that I think most of us would like to see :2thumbs:

I'd already made my prediction before so I'll make it again here. Rory is defintely going back to Nevada, but it's because he wants to reconcile with his grandmother and his long lost best friends. What he'll find is that both of his friends have changed dramatically since last they hung out. One thing or another will happen (possible Rory comes out to them) that simply ends what is left of their friendships. Still, Rory will hang on to lost hopes and want to salvage his old life. One year later, Eddie and Jase will call Rory, and tell him that Luke's father just got out of jail, and after a visit with him, Luke hasn't been the same. None of his friends can get him to open up. Realizing that Luke has told Rory a lot about himself in their short time together they ask Rory to come back to Arizona and be the friend that Luke so desperately needs. Rory will say that he still has things to do in Nevada and thing they were making things up to get him to come back. When summer rolls around, he'll go back to visit like he had promised, find that Seth hasn't changed form the sweet boy that he has been since they started talking one on one. He'll also find that Eddie and Jase weren't lying at all. Dom will go through this summer swiftly (possibly start it in August) and show Rory make the decision to stay, for Luke and Seth.

Far fetched? Yup. Reasonable? More than NJ's LGAITE fantasy. Gonna happen? Stay tuned for the next chapter and find out...

Rory and Seth will be together.

Something dastardly will happen to Aaron, and even those of us who hate him with a passion will be forced to sympathize with him.

Luke will be alone at the end of the story, but happy because he has his best bud Rory. But, it won

Dave will get Angela pregnant, they'll break up, and then their son will grow up gay, meet Luke and Dennis's adopted son, also gay, and live happily ever after the way Dave and Luke would have had Dave been gay, because Dave is Luke's crush.

Dom said it would be more than 30 chapters, but somehow I don't think we'll be learning their childrens love interests.

Rory will break up wit Seth and go back to Nevada. Seth will get together with Aaron. Rory will come back(somehow or another) and get with Luke, since he is Luke's interest. Rory will get his license. Rory will call Eddie dad. Grandma Alice will die somewhere along the way.

Dom said it would be more than 30 chapters, but somehow I don't think we'll be learning their childrens love interests.

Rory will break up wit Seth and go back to Nevada. Seth will get together with Aaron. Rory will come back(somehow or another) and get with Luke, since he is Luke's interest. Rory will get his license. Rory will call Eddie dad. Grandma Alice will die somewhere along the way.

Now that's far fetched

Rory will get struck by lightning, and when he wakes up in the hospital will have turned straight. Luke will be so distraught that his chances with Rory are even fewer now, so he gets a sex change and becomes "Pearl." Luke and Rory get together and there romance is perfect, other than the fact that because of his sex change, Luke/Pearl isn't able to reach climax during sex.

Rory will get struck by lightning, and when he wakes up in the hospital will have turned straight. Luke will be so distraught that his chances with Rory are even fewer now, so he gets a sex change and becomes "Pearl." Luke and Rory get together and there romance is perfect, other than the fact that because of his sex change, Luke/Pearl isn't able to reach climax during sex.

Now that's more like it. it's obvious that Buddha thought this over and came to a rational conclusion about what was most likely to happen :)

I see you've gotten into what Nick's been smoking :wacko: but funny all the same. :lmao::P

Isn't that pretty much what I said? Except for the part about the death of Grandma Alice. Die you old bitch, die!

:off: i got struck by lightning before.

Yeah, we noticed. :D

So if a guy gets a sex change, he can't climax anymore? I thought they turned the penis into a clitoris? Anyone here an expert on transsexual operations?

Or ..........

Rory could make a "surprise" visit to Seth's house, only to find Seth and Aaron "in the act" ... Rory (obviously) freaks out, feeling that the whole world is against him and nothing could possibly go right in his life. He runs home and locks himself in his room ... Eddie, Jase, and Luke all try to talk to him, but as usual when he's hurting, Rory just clams up, shutting everyone else out ... he won't even let himself cry, he hates the world and he hates himself. He's now more determined to go back to Nevada and his old life. That night as Rory lies awake in bed, unable to sleep, unable to even feel, Luke comes into his room, crawls into bed with Rory, and despite Rory's weak protests, Luke wraps his arms around Rory and holds him tightly. As Rory is wrapped up in Luke's arms, Luke tells Rory that he can't shut himself off every time he's hurting, and Rory finally breaks down crying, Luke continuing to hold him tightly, softly stroking his back and hair. When Rory finally calms down, Luke says, "I'm sorry, Rory." Rory tells Luke that it's not his fault, and Luke replies that it is. Rory, of course, is confused, and Luke continues on to say, "It's my fault because I was too scared to tell you how I felt about you. If I'd told you sooner, you wouldn't have to have gotten hurt twice. Maybe you don't feel the same way as me, but I love you, Rory. Just know that whether or not we're together, there is someone out there who really loves YOU, and would never hurt you." Rory is stunned, but he suddenly realizes that he is loved, not just by Luke, but by Eddie, Jase, and even Grandma Alice. He realizes that the world isn't perfect, and life (and love) are full of ups and downs. He also feels stupid that he didn't realize how Luke felt about him ... afterall, all the signs were there. He holds Luke even tighter to himself, slowly leaning in to kiss him ... and then he gets his driver's license and calls Eddie "dad."

:music:

If Luke and Rory were to hook (which I still doubt), that probably is how it would go. Luke cornering Rory somehow and laying it on him (that seems to be the most effective way to tell the kid anything, Eddie had to corner him in the attic).

Or ..........

Rory could make a "surprise" visit to Seth's house, only to find Seth and Aaron "in the act" ... Rory (obviously) freaks out, feeling that the whole world is against him and nothing could possibly go right in his life. He runs home and locks himself in his room ... Eddie, Jase, and Luke all try to talk to him, but as usual when he's hurting, Rory just clams up, shutting everyone else out ... he won't even let himself cry, he hates the world and he hates himself. He's now more determined to go back to Nevada and his old life. That night as Rory lies awake in bed, unable to sleep, unable to even feel, Luke comes into his room, crawls into bed with Rory, and despite Rory's weak protests, Luke wraps his arms around Rory and holds him tightly. As Rory is wrapped up in Luke's arms, Luke tells Rory that he can't shut himself off every time he's hurting, and Rory finally breaks down crying, Luke continuing to hold him tightly, softly stroking his back and hair. When Rory finally calms down, Luke says, "I'm sorry, Rory." Rory tells Luke that it's not his fault, and Luke replies that it is. Rory, of course, is confused, and Luke continues on to say, "It's my fault because I was too scared to tell you how I felt about you. If I'd told you sooner, you wouldn't have to have gotten hurt twice. Maybe you don't feel the same way as me, but I love you, Rory. Just know that whether or not we're together, there is someone out there who really loves YOU, and would never hurt you." Rory is stunned, but he suddenly realizes that he is loved, not just by Luke, but by Eddie, Jase, and even Grandma Alice. He realizes that the world isn't perfect, and life (and love) are full of ups and downs. He also feels stupid that he didn't realize how Luke felt about him ... afterall, all the signs were there. He holds Luke even tighter to himself, slowly leaning in to kiss him ... and then he gets his driver's license and calls Eddie "dad."

:music:

Yes I like that! It seems perfect with the exception of the fact that I don't think Seth would cheat on Rory. However, if they broke up for another reason all that could still happen and it would be quite nice. Except that I like Seth and Rory together....but if they aren't....then that can happen :wacko:

Isn't that pretty much what I said? Except for the part about the death of Grandma Alice. Die you old bitch, die!
Yeah, that's cool, but can Grandma Alice still die?

I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to start this whole wanting to kill Grandma Alice thing. I don't know if I want her to die, I just think it'll happen.