[DomLuka] DD: Predictions

Did you die????

OMG AM I DEAD!!!!? am i dead and your all just a figment of my imagination which i created and everything i know is a lie i made just to cope with being dead?

no lol i'm just kidding. i didnt die. didnt even go to a hospital.

ooo i need to make a predictions lol. car crash!!!!! (dosnt think luke and rory will happen)

Or ..........

Rory could make a "surprise" visit to Seth's house, only to find Seth and Aaron "in the act" ... Rory (obviously) freaks out, feeling that the whole world is against him and nothing could possibly go right in his life. He runs home and locks himself in his room ... Eddie, Jase, and Luke all try to talk to him, but as usual when he's hurting, Rory just clams up, shutting everyone else out ... he won't even let himself cry, he hates the world and he hates himself. He's now more determined to go back to Nevada and his old life. That night as Rory lies awake in bed, unable to sleep, unable to even feel, Luke comes into his room, crawls into bed with Rory, and despite Rory's weak protests, Luke wraps his arms around Rory and holds him tightly. As Rory is wrapped up in Luke's arms, Luke tells Rory that he can't shut himself off every time he's hurting, and Rory finally breaks down crying, Luke continuing to hold him tightly, softly stroking his back and hair. When Rory finally calms down, Luke says, "I'm sorry, Rory." Rory tells Luke that it's not his fault, and Luke replies that it is. Rory, of course, is confused, and Luke continues on to say, "It's my fault because I was too scared to tell you how I felt about you. If I'd told you sooner, you wouldn't have to have gotten hurt twice. Maybe you don't feel the same way as me, but I love you, Rory. Just know that whether or not we're together, there is someone out there who really loves YOU, and would never hurt you." Rory is stunned, but he suddenly realizes that he is loved, not just by Luke, but by Eddie, Jase, and even Grandma Alice. He realizes that the world isn't perfect, and life (and love) are full of ups and downs. He also feels stupid that he didn't realize how Luke felt about him ... afterall, all the signs were there. He holds Luke even tighter to himself, slowly leaning in to kiss him ... and then he gets his driver's license and calls Eddie "dad."

:music:

Oh my god that would be heart renching and the most romantic thing I have read. I dont want Seth to hurt Rory like that but I think the whole Luke think is great. I would rather Seth hurt Rory than Rory hurt seth for luke I dont know I am fickel. I will go for eather Seth or luke. Uh I am so confused. I think grandma Alce will die though.

Now that Aaron is out of the picture for the time being as of Ch. 31, and Rory and Seth seem to have worked out the jealousy issue, I've gotta think up another way for Luke and Rory to get together, but it's getting more difficult ... *sigh*

The only thing I can come up with is Rory coming home after a date with Seth, walking down to the basement to find Luke sitting behind an old Yamaha digital piano, softly playing the old Jim Reeves country song "He'll Have to Go":

Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone

Let's pretend that we're together all alone

I'll tell the man to turn the jukebox way down low

And you can tell your friend there with you, he'll have to go

Whisper to me, tell me do you love me true

Or is he holding you the way I do

Though love is blind, make up your mind, I've got to know

Should I hang up, or will you tell him, he'll have to go

You can't say the words I want to hear

When you're with another man

Do you want me, answer yes or no

Darling, I will understand

And you can tell your friend there with you, he'll have to go ...

As he finishes, a single tear runs down Luke's cheek, and Rory suddenly realizes that even though he really likes Seth, he's not 'in love' with him, and Luke really is his soul mate (I haven't figured out how he's gonna ditch Seth yet, though)

Now that Aaron is out of the picture for the time being as of Ch. 31, and Rory and Seth seem to have worked out the jealousy issue, I've gotta think up another way for Luke and Rory to get together, but it's getting more difficult ... *sigh*

The only thing I can come up with is Rory coming home after a date with Seth, walking down to the basement to find Luke sitting behind an old Yamaha digital piano, softly playing the old Jim Reeves country song "He'll Have to Go":

And you can tell your friend there with you, he'll have to go

Whisper to me, tell me do you love me true

Or is he holding you the way I do

Though love is blind, make up your mind, I've got to know

Should I hang up, or will you tell him, he'll have to go

You can't say the words I want to hear

When you're with another man

Do you want me, answer yes or no

Darling, I will understand

And you can tell your friend there with you, he'll have to go ...

As he finishes, a single tear runs down Luke's cheek, and Rory suddenly realizes that even though he really likes Seth, he's not 'in love' with him, and Luke really is his soul mate (I haven't figured out how he's gonna ditch Seth yet, though)

Um...you're better off just ditching the LR**E's and coming over to the SRITE's.

I think that the grandma is remodeling her house so that she can sell it and move to AZ. My other idea is that the grandma is going to die and Rory will have to live permanately at Eddie's

I've gotten to the point that I don't really care whether Rory ends up with Luke or Seth, as long as that old hag Alice drops dead.

I am afraid I don't think that Nick will have his way... Despite having been proven more or less wrong several times, I dare say that Luke is infatuated with Jase. It would be very understandable if he longed for a father-lover, given the fact that he has grown up under the impression that his biological father hates him. Or am I repeating a stereotype now? But didn't Dom recently open a thread asking people what they thought about relationships between partners of different ages?

I am afraid I don't think that Nick will have his way... Despite having been proven more or less wrong several times, I dare say that Luke is infatuated with Jase. It would be very understandable if he longed for a father-lover, given the fact that he has grown up under the impression that his biological father hates him. Or am I repeating a stereotype now? But didn't Dom recently open a thread asking people what they thought about relationships between partners of different ages?

Incest? Hmm.... ew... ew.... EWWW!!! (just imagined Rory and Eddie getting it on)

I wonder if Alice the Incomprehensible has actually met someone and decided it'd be inconvenient if Rory came back to Nevada. Last time she spoke with Rory she actually apologised, and was evasive, things she's never done before.

It's common for temporary foster parents to get over-attached and try to sabotage a new placement. Perhaps when Rory left she was still trying to keep him but her new relationship has changed her mind.

I admit this is an unlikely scenario because it requires someone to actually like the meddlesome old bag.

For the record I do not find Luke, Eddie, Jase, Dave, Rick, Aaron or Chey likely as the new objects of Alice's affection.