The Outs—Awesome gay web series

Thorn Wilde

The Outs is a six-episode web show - you know, like a TV show, but on your computer.

All six episodes of the show have been crowd-funded through two successful Kickstarter campaigns - this means that regular humans saw the show and liked it enough to help us make more of it!

The Outs is written, produced, and edited in Brooklyn, NY.

So, this thing is like a year old, but I figure it may have passed more people by than me. I just watched the first two episodes of this thing, and it's awesome! The plot is engaging, it's funny, it just feels really honest and true and I love it. You can watch it here, and I sincerely recommend you do. 

Here's a trailer (contains language):

• Like 1

I just finished episode two of 'The Outs'. The show is smart funny. Thanks for sharing this, Thorn.

Ashessnow, if 'The Outs' continues to be interesting I will certainly take a look at 'Whatever This Is'.

Same opinion of 'The Outs'. Wicked good fun.

Sadly, 'Whatever This Is' is not as interesting. The use of the same characters is part of what throws it off.