The Flu this Year

I got the flu. Blech!

I was fine Thursday morning and was sick as a dog by nighttime.

It's fast, it's mean and it's ugly. Started out with a sore throat, fever, chills, sweats, cough, sinuses exploding, head on fire.

All of this and I was avoiding birds and people. :wacko:

Have you had it yet? How did it hit you? How long did it take you to feel human again?

-JS

I haven't had it recently, but I did have it about three years ago this month. It was Wednesday night, I was fine until 9 p.m. when I started getting very warm and tired. Went to bed at 10 p.m. (VERY early for me, like 3 hours early). When I woke the next morning... well I'm surprised I actually managed to wake up. I was out of school for five days, but we had a big snow storm that killed school on Thursday and Friday, and I was out of school all of the next week, then came back the Monday after that, and in Biology, I was still kinda sickly, but then I coughed BIG TIME, and found about 6 lbs of phlegm in my palm... but all the sickies were gone after that cough!