Sickening verdict in Texas

wildone

This thread most definitely got hijacked. If anyone would like to begin a thread for beers, I would happily chime in with my own choices. But if you start one on trucks, forget it. :P

I plead not guilty to taking this thread on a joy ride under any influence :P

Lager and ales are great, I don't like lighter beers that much, but will drink with friends or use in games.

There's something about the taste of wood that attracts me :o

Edited by W_L

Beer is for wimps. Real men drink...

product.png

Oh, good god, of all the crappy vodka you could have chosen...

And, anyway, everyone knows that REAL men drink cocktails. Just ask Hemingway. He invented his own daiquiri and he was one of the manliest men to ever walk the planet. :P

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1

I don't think I can ever look at a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka again, after the Great Mexican Food Puke Incident of 2010.

As for Guiness...yeah, not that big of a fan. I also can't stand Heinenken.

If you guys have ever read Cross-Currents, the lead character pimps Negra Modelo a lot, and I gotta agree, it is a pretty great beer. Miles ahead of Corona, but it's not that widely available around here unless you go to a Mexican restaurant.

Another beer I really like but isn't widely available where I live- Michelob Amber Bock. I discovered it in Florida, and it was sold in Western P.A., but I can't find it in Delaware.

Edited by methodwriter85

I think beer is safer. Topic like this, it's hard not to get political since, let's face it, it's a pretty politically charged topic to begin with...

You haven't been to a decent pub, politics are never far from your tall glass.

• Site Administrator

Since this topic has been derailed into a discussion of liquor and trucks, although part of the original story, it is not the main issue of the topic.

If you want to start a topic about trucks or liquor, feel free to.

Please do not Drink and Drive. It only takes one second to change multiple lives forever!!