I'm not sure that's really all that true. Rory gets sexually assaulted by Aaron. 48 hours later he's making out with Seth without knowing anything about Seth's personality. 48 hours later he's obsessing about Seth while still knowing nothing about Seth's personality. He's telling himself he's deep in a relationship while planning to hurry back to the tender mercies of Alice the Incomprehensible in a matter of weeks. It would be a tad challenging to find a more classic case of a rebound relationship. I guess Seth and Rory could be the first rebound relationship in the history of the universe to actually work out. There is, after all, a first time for everything.

Uhhh... no? At least 1.5-2 weeks passed before Rory was going to Seth's house for more than 'hanging out', which by Luke's standards is ample time to get over Aaron and start dating again with renewed vigor... I'm pretty sure that 48 hours after the assault, Rory was moping as they planned the party.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the first factual thing you've typed in a while... I just hope that Seth isn't still playing one of his raindeer games.

Now Now.....Just because the LR**E's are almost dead doesn't mean that I've been making up facts. I've stated plenty ofd facts, mostly about Luke. Also, Seth doesn't play raindeer games. He bowls :)

Also, it's pretty clear that Rory is staying, or eventually will live, in Arizone. My proof:

Rory has the feeling that he'll see Aaron again. And how would he ever see Aaron again? By staying in Arizona!

His feeling that he would see Aaron again is that he keeps turning up like a bad penny, not that Rory is going to hang around until Aaron is supposed to be back.

Also, Seth doesn't play raindeer games. He bowls :)

Don't forget Monopoly.

And what about Aaron? As much as he drinks, does he have a red nose?

Seth wasn't a rebound guy for Rory at all....he was game to Rory at first...that night at the bowling alley when he wanted to lead Seth on was the start of everything, but Seth ended up sweeping Rory off his feet and stealing his heart :wub::wub::wub:

that i so true...im falling in love to seth's character :wub: ...i can't dcide to whom i want rory will end up with...from the very begining its luke and rory and after the last 3 chapters i dicided that seth and rory are perfect for each other and then the cliff hanger on the last chaptr...cant wait for the next one.... :ph34r:

Uhhh... no? At least 1.5-2 weeks passed before Rory was going to Seth's house for more than 'hanging out', which by Luke's standards is ample time to get over Aaron and start dating again with renewed vigor... I'm pretty sure that 48 hours after the assault, Rory was moping as they planned the party.

The assault happens late Friday/early Saturday. (Chapter 18) Luke's party is the next day, although that's ample time for a major boom in belief that the Luke/Seth relationship is written in the stars. Rory plays Monopoly with Seth on the Sunday and gets reamed out (with complete justice) by Eddie for diappearing without warning for four and a half hours. (Chapter 22)

By lunchtime Monday Luke is saying that Seth likes him and what's Rory going to do about it?

"Not really. Probably not. I don

I got my reading fix this weekend from the latest installments of "Sea Change," "Laika," and "With Trust," as well as working on my own story ... but now I'm reaaalllllyyyy aching for DD Ch. 32 ... I just have to know what happens with Rory finding out about Luke's little "crush" ... **sigh**

Don't let us suffer like this, Dom! :lmao:

Don't forget Monopoly.

He's also a GREAT dancer :devil:

The assault happens late Friday/early Saturday. (Chapter 18) Luke's party is the next day, although that's ample time for a major boom in belief that the Luke/Seth relationship is written in the stars. Rory plays Monopoly with Seth on the Sunday and gets reamed out (with complete justice) by Eddie for diappearing without warning for four and a half hours. (Chapter 22)

By lunchtime Monday Luke is saying that Seth likes him and what's Rory going to do about it?

(Chapter 23)

Sometime during that week Luke tells Rory that it takes half as long to get over a relationship as you're in the relationship, but sadly for Luke by the next Friday (a tad less than 1.5 to 2 weeks) Rory and Seth are frisking in the pool. (Chapter 24)

Right, Rory went to Seth's to get truths out of him. After a week of that they're in the pool, and at least a half a week after that they're just getting around to walking together and holding hands, which satisfies Luke's logic.