[DomLuka] With Trust - chapter 2

I'm not so sure, I mean the picture Milo drew of Jame wasn't exactly as complementary as teh one he drew of Nelson :D

Very True! I think in this story Milo is the closet case, and Nelson is going to be the hero. :2thumbs:

Arghh another great story that I'm going to have to read which woudn't be so bad except i'll be frantically pacing waiting for the next chapter:(

Silly thought, but it might help if while you're pacing, waiting for the next chapter, you imagine the next chapter frantically pacing back and forth anxious to be read. Not only do some words "leap off the page", but sometimes whole chapters leap out of books ;)

"I just wish I knew how to quit you Dom. "

:lol::lol::lol: If I was taking a sip of my drink, I would have spit it out. Lmao.

OK, this whole "With Trust" thing is slowing down DD. Which makes me angry. :angry:

As a result, I am boycotting it until DD is finished. ...Not that I'm suggesting that DD be hastily wrapped up...

:off: As someone who is starting to get annoyed by this sort of thing, I hope Dom withholds all DD chapters until it stops. If you want more DD, please start another thread saying so. This is borderline rude. Also, you should read Dom's blog. WT has nothing to do with the wait on DD.

:off: As someone who is starting to get annoyed by this sort of thing, I hope Dom withholds all DD chapters until it stops. If you want more DD, please start another thread saying so. This is borderline rude. Also, you should read Dom's blog. WT has nothing to do with the wait on DD.

Fair enough. It's getting hard not to start reading WT, though, what with all the good things I'm hearing about it. I'd *prefer* to wait until I have enough reading material to keep me going for a while without spending my life being tortured by cliffhangers.

*Sigh*

Ann: I was joking; sorry you're annoyed. I took your advice, so no need to be hostile about it.

To all: have a gay day! :-)

Ann: I was joking; sorry you're annoyed. I took your advice, so no need to be hostile about it.

Glad you cleared up that your post was a 'joke' because it wasn't obvious to many of us either. :2thumbs:

I'm also glad that you decided to take Ann's advice. As she is someone very close to Dom, she is VERY aware as to how such feedback makes Dom feel. The tone of her reply wasn't meant exclusively for you but for everyone else who may have or thought about making such statements.

Vic

• Site Moderator

You guy's and gal's think it bad having to wait on Dom to release a chapter for us to read.

I'm the project editor for the round robin story "Collision". I've been waiting a few weeks now for chapter 14 which is the next chapter that our fans are waiting on. And I'm getting tired of hanging from that cliff