editor needed!

hi and welcome Ninioki.  

We'd love to find you an editor, but I would like to see more specific examples, word counts of your stories, and what kind of editor you seek.  You might want an editor to go lightly over your work, or you might want an editor who is harsh, one who suggests, one who fixes or one who does both. Do you require a proof reader, or a beta reader?  All of this information can be found here:

Editor's Corner

Here's a post I think you will benefit from.

Working With Our Editors and Posting

Hope you find these posts beneficial.

LJH (Lead Editor GA)

Edited by LJH
  • Like 1

hi and welcome Ninioki.  

We'd love to find you an editor, but I would like to see more specific examples, word counts of your stories, and what kind of editor you seek.  You might want an editor to go lightly over your work, or you might want an editor who is harsh, one who suggests, one who fixes or one who does both. Do you require a proof reader, or a beta reader?  All of this information can be found here:

Editor's Corner

Here's a post I think you will benefit from.

Working With Our Editors and Posting

Hope you find these posts beneficial.

LJH (Lead Editor GA)

thank you . 

i don't really have an idea on what kind of editor i want or need but i think i would like it if the person was capable of both criticizing and suggesting things to me.

• 1 year later...