[DomLuka] Desert Dropping 34

A little birdy told me it was sent in today. :2thumbs: Keep an eye out.

My theory: Dom will kill of the LGAITE movement. Rory will be forced to think about staying home vs. leaving. He will get in a huge fight with Seth because Seth doesn't want him to go. GA will just tell Rory that he has to stay with his dad, because that's what his mom wanted him to do in the first place, and she feels really sorry for how she handled everything thus far. Forcing Rory to stay his her way of making it up.

A little birdy told me it was sent in today. :2thumbs: Keep an eye out.

My theory: Dom will kill of the LGAITE movement. Rory will be forced to think about staying home vs. leaving. He will get in a huge fight with Seth because Seth doesn't want him to go. GA will just tell Rory that he has to stay with his dad, because that's what his mom wanted him to do in the first place, and she feels really sorry for how she handled everything thus far. Forcing Rory to stay his her way of making it up.

Hmmmm... Or, Dom could have written a whole chapter about Luke and GA falling for each other, only to have the last sentence read "Just kidding!" :devil:

I hope you are right about the new chapter appearing.. :2thumbs:

Hmmmm... Or, Dom could have written a whole chapter about Luke and GA falling for each other, only to have the last sentence read "Just kidding!" :devil:

I hope you are right about the new chapter appearing.. :2thumbs:

I'm the birdy. (And that's one sentance I'll never repeat) I did send it in. I'm guessing Myr will put it up tonight or tomorrow. Of course, the last time I said that, he was out of town. :P

I'm the birdy. (And that's one sentance I'll never repeat) I did send it in. I'm guessing Myr will put it up tonight or tomorrow. Of course, the last time I said that, he was out of town. :P

Hmmmm... I think, then, that we can call this a confirmed rumor! :D

Thank you very much for the new chapter (and all your past work too!), whenever it appears!

BTW, did you know that Chapter 3 of WT wasn't announced in the announcements forum? If that's what you intended, great, but just wanted to make sure you knew.

Thanks again!

Oh great, my one night where I was going to skip everything and just go to sleep...now that possibility is gone. Maybe I'll just stare at the screen really hard until then. Because the TV is just too far away...

I never get to sleep anymore,

---Greg.

BTW, did you know that Chapter 3 of WT wasn't announced in the announcements forum? If that's what you intended, great, but just wanted to make sure you knew.

Thanks to C.J. for pointing that out. I posted a belated announcement about WT CH 3.

There's an announcements forum?

The Story Announcements forum is on the main Forum page, under For Everyone...

Here's a direct link - https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php?showforum=53

You can subscribe to that forum to receive email announcements on story posts.

Take Care®,

Vic

Edited by naper_vic