The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator

@Mikiesboy Funny thing you cooking with chinese eggplant this week, because for the first time ever, eggplant is on my PC points list. I was just at Loblaws and they do sell chinese eggplant. Going to look for some ideas online, so I can make something myself. And, this time, I really will follow up on my musings rather than just thinking or talking about doing it. 

:yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Zenobia said:

Hi all, I just wanted to say hello - haven't been here for some weeks and I found the new DiC which was obviously just created.

I hope you are all fine.

Oh, and I saw the kitchen tool mentioned, you know @Mikiesboy and @BHopper2, THE kitchen tool with the almost magic qualities. Soup in 8 minutes sounds great...

I did a pumpkin soup myself this evening 😋  (which needed longer in the normal pot, of course).

So: Doms and subs, writing, reading and food. It seems that all the important themes that belong here have already found a place.

And unfortunately waking up at 4:00 am.  

Have a good night soon and sleep well today ❤️

Heya Zen. Good to see ya around, and thanks for reading some of my stories.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I’m cold. Going to have another hot chocolate and break out my winter throw blanket. ‘Tis the season and all that...

i was froze waitin for the bus tonight.. and its was bleeding late. There is NO traffic on Sundays... why are the buses late?  Seriously...ugh... gonna check on my roasting veg .. Michael cooked a gorgeous pork shoulder ... omg  starving..

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

Both Mac and you are right. I know it's the depression/bipolar talking.

I'll check in later.

Oh... jp was on today! I got some notifications that he replied to some stuff.

Same here. His visit was a nice surprise. 

• Like 4

Ok gang, I got the change of form, and find I am 3 pages behind already!

14 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Oh... jp was on today! I got some notifications that he replied to some stuff.

Perhaps you should send jp a change of address note too, tim?

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Ok gang, I got the change of form, and find I am 3 pages behind already!

Perhaps you should send jp a change of address note too, tim?

yeah .. i'll let him know.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Zenobia said:

Hi all, I just wanted to say hello - haven't been here for some weeks and I found the new DiC which was obviously just created.

I hope you are all fine.

Oh, and I saw the kitchen tool mentioned, you know @Mikiesboy and @BHopper2, THE kitchen tool with the almost magic qualities. Soup in 8 minutes sounds great...

I did a pumpkin soup myself this evening 😋  (which needed longer in the normal pot, of course).

So: Doms and subs, writing, reading and food. It seems that all the important themes that belong here have already found a place.

And unfortunately waking up at 4:00 am.  

Have a good night soon and sleep well today ❤️

Hi Zen.  Good to see you. 

How was you trip? Unless I missed that? 

44 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Ugh... I have today and tomorrow to finish up this week's reading and exercise assignments, and the written Assessment, which includes research articles towards the essay paper we're writing for our Week Five final... and I'm nowhere near finished...

I need someone to kick me in the booty and keep me on track, cause right now, I'm feeling like a huge failure and joke.

I’ll echo everyone, A.. you got this. You’ve been doing great!!  *hugs* 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..