[DomLuka] With Trust - Ch. 4

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flash996

I can't believe it! I am sitting here starring! Waiting, for another unfathomable chapter of ANYTHING! from from this guy. I have been locked to his stories since the day I discovered them. Its really sick! The first thing I do when I wake up is look for another chapter, it's really bad when there is a new one in the morning for I am late again! It's the same when I get home also. I am sick please send help! OR another chapter.

WHO IS CHAIRING THE D.A. MEETING TONIGHT?

DOMAHOLICS has never been more fitting. :worship::worship::read::rolleyes:

Well, that's not entirely true. Nels also says, "...and, I think you are too."

That may be Nels' undoing for the next few chapters. :(

I'm enjoying all the predictions. :D

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Hi Conner, Isn't the "think" word very important here. "It's not I am gay and you are too". For me the think makes it much less threatening. It makes it the reaching out through a joint vulnerability to the transcendent moment - the beautiful moment of coming out.

I have just been teaching the O'Reilly Factor ( :angry: )and showing an excerpt where he tells the young gay student to shut up about sex. The boy was harrassed at school and is now suing the school.

What struck me about the incident were the contrasts in masculinity. The boy was all gentle and O'Reilly the typical macho thug.

Yet it is gentleness we need if we are ever to get out of the horrible mess we are in. Moreover it is the gentleness that Dom captures so perfectly in that final line - "I am Nelson..."

Genius indeed.

Gearoid

My name is Robert and I read Kirk last year....

Now I have to wake up with him in our bed every morning...

0:)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You had better hope he doen't see this! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, Nelson is a 'bad boy' and defined so not only because of his own actions and behavio(u)rs, but also those of the people he hangs out with.

Joe - As Nels put it 'Joe is a prick'

I agree on that part!

Caleb's always wanting to beat up other guys.

So he's got one tiny little character imperfection.. He's hot, so surely we can forgive him that? :P

And now Nels himself goes off campus for lunch, he skips assemblies at school, he's had trouble with the law, etc.

ROFL!! If that makes him a bad boy, you really wouldn't have liked me at that age. Or, for that matter, now... 0:)

I think Milo might play hard to get. But I don't think Nelson is going to give up until he has Milo.

But anyway when they do get together I can imagine Nelson waking up one day finding Milo painting a picture of him sleeping with the light shining in throught he window on his face. :D

Is it me or does anyone else think Jame 'Assface' might be gay?

Can't wait for the next chapter dom.

I think Milo might play hard to get. But I don't think Nelson is going to give up until he has Milo.

But anyway when they do get together I can imagine Nelson waking up one day finding Milo painting a picture of him sleeping with the light shining in throught he window on his face. :D

Is it me or does anyone else think Jame 'Assface' might be gay?

Can't wait for the next chapter dom.

No, I really think Jame is going to be Hailey's love interest. But anything's possible I suppose.

That painting a picture of him as he sleeps idea is so perfect and romantic! :wub:

LOLOL I doubt anyone would be too thrilled with my stick art though :boy: