[DomLuka] With Trust - Ch. 4

I'm sort of expecting shock at Nelson liking him....but I don't think he's going to "be such a Quin" (I loved the reference, by the way, Ann). I'm pretty sure Milo is comfortable with his sexuality (a hint at that would be the wonderful piece of art that is a naked, erect Nelson).

If his paintings are any gauge of his level of comfort with his sexuality, then I think Milo's paranoia about them being seen (even the one of the two boys in the boat which doesn't necessarily reveal anything about how he feels about Nels) suggests the opposite. I think he's using art as an outlet for his sexuality, and his attraction to Nels in particular, because he isn't comfortable expressing it in any other sphere. Maybe his father has something to do about it? Their exchange in the last chapter and the most recent room changes have me wondering. I guess I agree with you that he might be comfortable with it privately, but not publicly. I do agree though that it's unlikely that he's completely unaware of it himself.

On a related note, the whole tightly-controlled exterior masking a passionate interior thing that he's got going is hot. :devil:

So I really loved this chapter. Two lines in particular made an impression:

I quickly looked at Milo, and he surprised me again by sliding his paper over without me even having to ask him to be my partner.

That part was my favorite too, and also the part right after that where Nels says how beautiful his handwriting is.

Wonderful chapter, Dom. Best thing to happen to me all day. :worship:

Edited by sparrow
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(even the one of the two boys in the boat which doesn't necessarily reveal anything about how he feels about Nels

I don't think he would have minded Nels seeing that painting, I think it was the fact that the back of it was covered in drawings of Nelson.

Is it possible, that this Ronnie that Caleb is worked up over is Jame's sister? He said she didn't llike him talking about Jame...........Just wondering

I thought the same thing!! That would be verrrrrrryyyy interesting!

I think Milo is going to reply by totally denying the fact that he's gay, and start calling Nelson obscene names just to make Nels think that he really isn't gay. Then I think Nelson will leave really upset and time will pass with him thinking that Milo really is straight, then eventually Milo will come forth. It's a long shot but I dunno.

I'm sure whatever Milo's reaction is, it will probably be something none of us were expecting. Dom has a way with that kind of thing ...

And I don't think the issue will be resolved either in Ch. 5, or even in the next few chapters ... Milo's got too many issues.

'Have you ever realised there was someone that you love very much but currently don't like?'

That's a line from one of my favourite novels. While I'm not going to seriously suggest true love at this point but I think that Milo's friendship with Assface is perhaps clouding his judgement at the momnent. I'm also willing to bet he has family issues. Something about his stepmums behavious and his attitude towards his dad bothers me.

Wynter

I think this is going the secret relationship route. I think Milo and nelson will be together and when found out by Caleb and Jame at the same time they will deny it and let their relationship end until they realize they cant live without each other.

I think this is going the secret relationship route. I think Milo and nelson will be together and when found out by Caleb and Jame at the same time they will deny it and let their relationship end until they realize they cant live without each other.

That's definitely a very interesting theory. I don't think they'd necessarily end it, but it would certainly cause a lot of drama. Kind of like a different take on "West Side Story" ... in a weird sort of way ... hehe

or the other woman. whats her face. the lady that nelson meet before meeting juanita.

more nude drawings!!!!!!

i still think calebs gay and jame knows that.

After reading this story, I just have one thing to say. Dom, you must get laid all the time. :lol::wub:

• Site Moderator

When I read the end of chapter 4, I just sat there laughing to myself and thought, "Dam Dom, what are you doing to us?" I loved the way this chapter ended. :D

I don't know, but I sure like it :D . More PLEASE!!!!

Vic

Yes I want more too. ( I also want to see DD wrapped up with Seth displaying a bit more passion :wub: and making sure Rory stays.)

But back to WT, what I especially like about the set up between Nelson and Mile is that Nelson knows more than Milo. He has seen the naked portrait of himself. But he does not use this knowledge to power trip or mess with Milo's mind. In the end he comes out to Milo and in doing that he makes a gift to Milo of his vulnerability.

Will Nelson & Milo end up together? Absolutely but this is only Act One : Boy meets Boy & falls in Love.

We've got to go through Act Two - Boy loses Boy

and

Act Three - Boy finds Boy again.

Mind you having said that Dom is very capable of coming up with his own totally unpredictable variations on this basic structure.

BTW and off topic is anyone reading and discussing VJ2- thought the last chapter was very different from Dom's usual style.

Gearoid

Yes I want more too. ( I also want to see DD wrapped up with Seth displaying a bit more passion :wub: and making sure Rory stays.)

But back to WT, what I especially like about the set up between Nelson and Mile is that Nelson knows more than Milo. He has seen the naked portrait of himself. But he does not use this knowledge to power trip or mess with Milo's mind. In the end he comes out to Milo and in doing that he makes a gift to Milo of his vulnerability.

Will Nelson & Milo end up together? Absolutely but this is only Act One : Boy meets Boy & falls in Love.

We've got to go through Act Two - Boy loses Boy

and

Act Three - Boy finds Boy again.

Mind you having said that Dom is very capable of coming up with his own totally unpredictable variations on this basic structure.

Is that ever true!!! Actually, i sometimes wonder if Dom reads out predictions, and alters things so we are all wrong, all the time. :lmao::lmao:

BTW and off topic is anyone reading and discussing VJ2- thought the last chapter was very different from Dom's usual style.

Gearoid

There is large discussion going on in the forum of the other half of VJ2's writing team, dkstories, including Dom's parts. It's in Dan's forums, under Vampire Jarod and Vampire Jarod2, service.

Is that ever true!!! Actually, i sometimes wonder if Dom reads out predictions, and alters things so we are all wrong, all the time. :lmao::lmao:

There is large discussion going on in the forum of the other half of VJ2's writing team, dkstories, including Dom's parts. It's in Dan's forums, under Vampire Jarod and Vampire Jarod2, service.

Ok CJ

I will head over and have a look. But I kinda feel I am being unfaithful (hearts with one purpose alone through sunmmer and winter is sort of my motto) and besides I really like the folk on this list. Still we will have a quick reconnoitre; besides Dan did give me a five (presumably out of five?) for spotting the Nietzschean influence on his work. I'l be baaack :blink:

Gearoid

Ok CJ

I will head over and have a look. But I kinda feel I am being unfaithful (hearts with one purpose alone through sunmmer and winter is sort of my motto) and besides I really like the folk on this list. Still we will have a quick reconnoitre; besides Dan did give me a five (presumably out of five?) for spotting the Nietzschean influence on his work. I'l be baaack :blink:

Gearoid

Well I have been there and done that. There was a brillliant post by Tim the Slut that said it all as far as I was concerned.

I think Kirk is a real treasure trove of gulty pleasures. I will try and get some time this weekend to do his stories properly.

I was going to put up a piece on this forum on Nietzsche and how of all the philosophers I have read, with the possible exception of Heidegger, he is the most likely to get in your head space. Read Nietzsche and you run the risk of becoming a Nietzschean.

Read Kirk and the possible fate is too horrible to contemplate.

Gearoid

Gearoid

But back to WT, what I especially like about the set up between Nelson and Milo is that Nelson knows more than Milo. He has seen the naked portrait of himself. But he does not use this knowledge to power trip or mess with Milo's mind. In the end he comes out to Milo and in doing that he makes a gift to Milo of his vulnerability.

Gearoid

Well, that's not entirely true. Nels also says, "...and, I think you are too."

That may be Nels' undoing for the next few chapters. :(

I'm enjoying all the predictions. :D

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Well I have been there and done that. There was a brillliant post by Tim the Slut that said it all as far as I was concerned.

I think Kirk is a real treasure trove of gulty pleasures. I will try and get some time this weekend to do his stories properly.

I was going to put up a piece on this forum on Nietzsche and how of all the philosophers I have read, with the possible exception of Heidegger, he is the most likely to get in your head space. Read Nietzsche and you run the risk of becoming a Nietzschean.

Muahahahaha!! I've converted another one to the dark side! Does this make me one of Dan's Familiars? :devil::devil::devil:

I agree with Dan about the bonus points for spotting the Nietzsche influence. I was guessing Niccolo Machiavelli, but I guess I was wrong.

Hmmmm... I'm wondering if WT has a slightly darker atmosphere that Dom's past stories,

and just WHO might be responsible... :lol::lol::lol:

All jokes aside, though, WT does have some interesting differences. I've heard quite a few refer to Nelson as a "bad boy" type, and frankly, I just don't see it?

OK, they drink, but they have a designated driver. Nelson didn't even join Caleb for some weed.

I think Nelson is a great character, and very outgoing (in many ways!) but a bad boy? I just don't see it. Not even close.

Gearoid

Gearoid

My name is Robert and I read Kirk last year....

Now I have to wake up with him in our bed every morning...

0:)

Edited by Trebs
All jokes aside, though, WT does have some interesting differences. I've heard quite a few refer to Nelson as a "bad boy" type, and frankly, I just don't see it?

OK, they drink, but they have a designated driver. Nelson didn't even join Caleb for some weed.

I think Nelson is a great character, and very outgoing (in many ways!) but a bad boy? I just don't see it. Not even close.

Well, Nelson is a 'bad boy' and defined so not only because of his own actions and behavio(u)rs, but also those of the people he hangs out with.

Joe - As Nels put it 'Joe is a prick'

To put it bluntly, Joe was a prick, and I