[DomLuka] With Trust - Ch. 4

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Roadrunner

OMG Dom :blink: How do you do this to me?? Now I'm dying for the next chapter of With Trust. How could you leave it there? Next chapter please :worship:

Btw. I had a very important case competition to work on today, but when I saw that WT 4 was up I forgot all about. Now I have returned to the real world and realise that I have to be at school in less than an hour!! This is your responsibility.... OK perhaps if I had some self-dicipline... :P

Well ain't that a killer hangover cliffhanger.

And the whole "I'm Nelson and... " deal is so sweet. :D:great:

Yes It is something else, is it not. For some reason I didn't mind the cliff hanger this time. But truly what a beautiful final line

'Because,

Whoo Hooo!!!

The 'I'm Nelson, I have a pen...' & 'I'm Nelson, I have a car....' is so frickin' cute!!!! Dom really needs to write a book on seduction 'How to seduce a gay boy in 20 easy steps'. Between the telephone number in the sand and now the 'I'm Nelson...' persistence, I'd be all over anyone who tried that with me :P .

I really feel like Dom's personality is coming out in WT. I can't quite pinpoint why, but the Nelson character seems 'different' then the other protags. And I'm not talking about Nels being more agressive or being more the pursuer. It just feels like there's more heart into this story that the past ones.

When I first started with TLW, I thought Owen must be like Dom, but then with TOU, I thought 'No, Dom must be like Quinn' or a combination of Owen & Quinn. But now it can't help but think that Dom is really like Nelson. :wacko:

I hate to say it, and it's still early, but I starting to feel that WT is my new favorite (sorry Owen & Aiden).

Take Care

Edited by naper_vic

oooh lala lala lala...........This story rules!!!! I think Milo's going to deny that he's gay, and Nelson is going to have to tell him that he saw the boner painting and then Milo's going to confide in Assface, who will whisper it into Hailey's ear, who will then tell caleb what Assface said because she refuses to believe it, and Assface and Caleb have a fist fight and then the truth get's out and Milo tell's Assface to go to h*ll and Nelson loses his friends and Milo and Nelson end up alone with no other freinds but at least they have eachother :wub::wub::wub:

'Milo Trust invited me over to his house and asked me to take off my clothes. Then, he’d paint my portrait and tell me to go away.'

“I’m Nelson. And, I’m gay... and I think you are, too.”

And then what?

I can't possibly keep hitting refresh for a whole week.

You Rock! :)

Edited by Camy
I loved this chapter!! I think Milo will either go for and and ravage Nels right there, oooor, Milo'll be a total twat and maybe out Nels...

I don't think so, while Nelson made himself somewhat vulnerable, I still think he has the upperhand. The new kid in school paints random guys naked and erect...

BTW, is it just me or is there an inconsistency in this chapter? Nelson had Art during second lunch, he changed to parenting which is during first lunch. And yet Milo's in this class and...

I never saw Milo outside of class. I guessed that he had a first lunch, because I’d looked for him, but never saw him. I could have been wrong, though.

How could he think Milo's in a lunch at the same time as their class?

Edited by hi_college_guy
I don't think so, while Nelson made himself somewhat vulnerable, I still think he has the upperhand. The new kid in school paints random guys naked and erect...
Yeah, but there's no proof of that, so it's not all that good except between them, and I'm pretty sure he's not looking for ammunition in a personal war :)

BTW, is it just me or is there an inconsistency in this chapter? Nelson had Art during second lunch, he changed to parenting which is during first lunch. And yet Milo's in this class and...
Oh, boy, I can't believe I'm geeky enough to have the details, but..,

Nelson was first lunch because his art class was at the same time as second lunch. Parenting was the last class of the day.

(And now I think I need to go watch some football or put up some shelves or something...)

-Dan

How could he think Milo's in a lunch at the same time as their class?

This occured to me, too, but I don't think his Parenting class is during lunch. Perhaps Switching lunches forced him to rearrange his schedule, so he's now taking one of his other classes during what used to be lunch, and Parenting is replacing the time slot of *that* class.

Andrew

This occured to me, too, but I don't think his Parenting class is during lunch. Perhaps Switching lunches forced him to rearrange his schedule, so he's now taking one of his other classes during what used to be lunch, and Parenting is replacing the time slot of *that* class.

Andrew

hehehe. that's how I read it. He had to change his whole schedule to have lunch with his friends, and parenting class does come last.

During that scene, though, when Nels is trying to switch his schedule, it was mentioned that Joe

Edited by Ann

I'm loving this story, especially the humor and the action of the protagonist. Reminds in spots of Yankee, another of my favorite stories: unauthorized lewd paintings, quiet humor, and a protagonist who (during the time frame of the story) takes control of his destiny. Nice change from Owen and Rory, although I enjoyed them greatly also.

I don't think Milo will out Nelson on purpose, but he could confide in Jame, and that would do it. (Justin has great friends. Nelson has great friends. Milo, I'm not sure. It's harder, I would guess, when conspicuously rich.)

Does anyone else doubt Milo's glib explanations about why he's attending public school and why his room is stripped of paintings and such? Perhaps I'm too suspicious, but I'm wondering whether Mommy-dearest-to-be found the portraits and raised a fuss, the upshot of which is no more painting and let public school make a man of Milo.

The problem is that we don't have any insight to Milo's mind, therefore, we can't guess what will happen. I'm sort of expecting shock at Nelson liking him....but I don't think he's going to "be such a Quin" (I loved the reference, by the way, Ann). I'm pretty sure Milo is comfortable with his sexuality (a hint at that would be the wonderful piece of art that is a naked, erect Nelson).

Whatever happens next, I would like to tell Dom that this cliffie is pure evil (but a way to make sure we will all come back to read the next chapter).

Great chapter. Love the story so far. Nels just cracked me up this chapter with the I'm Nelson thing. He should have put one of those sticker nametags on that you get at functions, the "Hello, my name is _____ ones". Now that would be funny.

I'm not sure if Milo would do this or not, still don't know enough about him, but telling Assface that Nels is gay. Who in turns goes from smiling at Nels all the time to making veiled comments in his friends presence. Just to stir things up and everything.

Also, can't wait to see if he gets out of going to homecoming or not. Or if he goes that he can make it clear about just being friends. It seems like the whole thing could be a problem.

Love the cliffhanger..(not). What will Milo have to say to that? Bold move on Nels part.

Still not getting into his friends though. Although, Caleb did put it down about not letting Assface get to him anymore. Nice move. Maybe he will surprise everyone and be real supportive of Nels if he does decide to come out.

And if this reply doesn't make any sense, I blame it totally on the migraine medicine I took.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Hi I am GREEN and I am addicted to "With Trust."

Its started slow one night when I came home and a friend told me to try it. He said that I would like it. It kind of threw me for a loop. I tried it again a few days later. By the time I had tried it the fourth time I was addicted.

Look I dont make excuses. I dont blame anyone else, only I can be accountable for my actions. Yet at the time With Trust felt good you know? i started to steal to get my fix. then i moved on to other stuff like Desert Dropping, to get my fix. Now I am trying to make myself sober. It's hard, you know?

GREEN

I loved this chapter!! I think Milo will either go for and and ravage Nels right there, oooor, Milo'll be a total twat and maybe out Nels...

Let's not forget that Milo comes from money and is probably skeptical about anyone who likes him (he might be worried that they like him for his money or will want to use him).

I'm sure Milo has had to deal with this in the past...he's cute, he's rich. People probably want him for the wrong reasons.

It's probably going to take several chapters to wear Milo down and for Nelson to prove that he really likes Milo for Milo, not for his TRUST fund.

You have to wonder about Assface...is he friends with Milo or Milo's money? :blink:

Let's not forget that Milo comes from money and is probably skeptical about anyone who likes him (he might be worried that they like him for his money or will want to use him).
Maybe, but more likely it's the fact that Milo's friends with Jame, and that makes Nelson automatically one of the bad guys. He may think Nelson's doing this because of money, but more likely he thinks Nelson's doing it because it's a Clever Plan to work some sort of mischief, or revenge, or something. Besides, first impressions die really hard, when they ever do, and Milo's first and second impressions weren't good. (First being Jame making it known he was evil, and the second being that drunken stunt that trashed all his paintings)

And let's not forget how desperately awkward it can be when the guy you're seriously crushing on is working hard to be friends with you. Especially if you're generally in the closet (though we don't actually know that -- he may be out at school and home and just nobody says anything. After all, why would they? Different, non-overlapping social circles and all that) and probably uncomfortable with being gay. Or, heck, being sixteen and just generally uncomfortable about all sorts of stuff.

-Dan

Okay the only thing I have to say is it's Dom's faul I got a B- in Desktop Publishing! [Not really,] but every day when we were supposed to be working I would secretly go to IE and google Dom's site to read DD, and now With Trust. I am like all giddy with excitement for the next chapter, and I hope it doesn't take as long this time! But it's definitely worth the wait!

|W|i|t|h| |t|r|u|s|t|

My Anti-drug [ :D ]

My theory:

Nels: I’m gay, and I think you are, too.

Milo: I’m not (whisper) gay!!!!

Nels: Oh, don’t be such a Quinn. You’re gay, and there’s nothing wrong with you.

Milo: Gasp! Get out of my house!

Nels: okay, but I’m going to kiss you first. You’ll realize you like it later.

:lmao::lol:

It's probably going to take several chapters to wear Milo down and for Nelson to prove that he really likes Milo for Milo, not for his TRUST fund.

:lmao::lol:

So I really loved this chapter. Two lines in particular made an impression:

I quickly looked at Milo, and he surprised me again by sliding his paper over without me even having to ask him to be my partner.

LOL how much fun would it have been for Nels to look at Milo and say: "so would you like to be my partner?" ....(he sorta indirectly did that at the end anyway though :P )

and then:

know it probably should have occurred to me to just wait for him in the car, but, it really didn’t. If anything, I think I was actually eager to see his room again, all of those paintings scattered in it. I decided to leave the car running as I pulled up my hood and made a quick run for the house.

That just confused me! Going from "car running" to "hood" I kept thinking: "why on earth would he open his hood before he went into the house??"....I mean what a weird time to check your oil! Finally clicked though :boy:

And I'm still betting on the eventual Jame/Haily pairing! I didn't see Caleb falling in love though :2thumbs:

AWESOME chapter I can't wait for the next one!

Take care all and have a pleasant day,

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

I'm going for something in between: Milo doesn't know how to react, and glares. And tells Nelson to leave. Leaving US hanging, still. That's usually the type of thing that happens right after Dom's cliffhangers; when we really want to know the outcome, there isn't an outcome. So I'm not going to get all antsy after this one...

It IS a good one though. ~.~

And I'm still betting on the eventual Jame/Haily pairing! I didn't see Caleb falling in love though :2thumbs:

Caleb's already in love with that girl Ronnie. It's just such a new experience for him that he doesn't realize it.

Hmmmm... My prediction for the first words of Chapter 5: "GET OUT!!!!"

I just don't see this resolving quickly into a relationship (this is only chapter 4 after all) and based on the title, I'd guess that this story is about Nelson and Milo getting into a relationship. So, I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

The "Nelson gets outed" theories look very interesting, too!

My own wild guess: Milo thinks it's all a trap to out him! Given that the rich are even more wary about possible blackmail than most, and that Nelson's friends and Jame's opinions would make Nelson suspect, I can see why Milo might think this is all a trap.

Nelson has a partial alibi, though: He can prove he's known about Milo's painting of him all along and has kept the secret (though, Dom did say he'd told his brother and GF already, so that might set up another plot twist).