Question About Gfd

BillM

First of all, introductions, my name is Bill and I haven't posted on these forums before, I am an aspiring author and have just posted my first story on Nifty.

But the question about GFD: Hunting Grounds 3. I was just wondering what was the go with Bryson having thoughts about Justins mother. (When Justin arrived back at the lot). Does this have any major plot implications that are going to come into the story later or what?

Anyways, Com you are my favorite author and you rock!!!

-{BM}-

Thanks soooo much dude! Let me welcome ya to the board! ((Hugz)) And thanks for the comments! :)

As for the "GFD: Hunting Grounds" questions, I should warn everyone reading that there are some slight spoilers ahead. So if you don't wanna know, you might want to stop reading now. (Unless of course, curiosity kills)

===Possible Spoilers Ahead===

The chapters that I've been writing for "GFD" have seriously turned out to be a LOT longer than I ever expected them to. The level of detail and character development that I've been adding in little doses here and there, has stretched the events of the story out for much longer than I wanted. So stuff that is just now happening in the series was supposed to happen waaaaay back in chapters 4 and 5! That said, the thing with Justin's mother is this....

She's been looking for him. Worried about him even. (You can see a hint of this in an earlier chapter during Justin's dream, where his mother is tossing 'missing persons' flyers out of a window) Bryson keeps a truck on the lot where he sleeps duing the day, and he is always collecting newspapers and the like as well as notebooks on each member of the lot. In the next chapter, Justin will find out just what 'files' Bryson has on him, and that is going to bring a huge conflict into his life as he begins to realize what he is leaving behind. Justin's ties with the bullies from school, his mother, and his best friend Richie, will all come into question soon. Unfortunately, since so much has been going on lately with Justin's new abilities, all of these events have only been 'hinted' at so far. More will come though, trust me! ::Wicked Grin::

===End of Spoiler===

So that might give you a hint as to what Bryson 'saw' that would keep Justin even closer to the lot at that time, and why he had a 'glimpse' of his mom in his mind. Everything you've seen in the story so far will have a great influence in the outcome of things. (Considering I can keep them all together in my mind! Hehehe!)

I hope this answers your question! Welcome aboard!

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..