Jay & Miles by ColumbusGuy

• 4 months later...

Wow, it's been a while since I posted here, and I'm sorry for that!  All I can say is that distractions abounded and I was hampered by a reluctantly appearing Muse and real life worries about other life aspects.

My last checkup of 2020 hinted at some potential problems, and the latest one this year reassured me that things were essentially back to normal for me, with a good A1C and bloodwork and kidneys seemed to be chugging along if not at their once youthful vigor.

I just had my second Kovid shot Tuesday with no side effects, and at least Ohio's governor is showing signs of sanity concerning restrictions, not that I go anywhere much these days.  :)

I'm working on JM 61 with a firm idea of where it will go, so don't despair, it will be going to my dear G-Man at some point.

I have to say that I'm unhappy with our site now with them replacing my pics with their gallery numbers...not even a link to make them easier to see.  It seems illogical to have them in the Gallery and yet not allow a link to them in the chapters in which they appear, while many other pics are onsite with no relevance to any ongoing story...so much for a concern about site space.  How much space would a link to an onsite existing image add?

Still, GA will continue to receive my chapters first out of loyalty to them for being my original writing site, and having such easy means of providing us with feedback.

Jeez, last third of May, and it's 87 out with humidity out the wazoo... :)

• Like 3