How did you meet your first?

The first boy I ever had a crush on a boy I grew up with, a boy a few years older than me that I would "wrestle" with. :)

The first boy I ever truly loved was when I was eleven and he was ten. He was the quiet kid in class and was bullied a lot, and I made an effort to befriend him, but he transferred to a different school three weeks after I found out he existed. I found him again in middle school when I was thirteen and he was twelve. He was being bullied by a group of kids and I jumped on the biggest guy's back and pulled him off of my friend. As fate would have it he was already in the process of another transfer and I never saw him again. I do know that he's alive but that's about it, though I did write a Story that somewhat honors him, "Summer Smiles". 

My first boyfriend was when I was fifteen. We were together for a year, but . . . Let's just say we would still be together if fate hadn't decided to intervene. I still love him, and I'll never forget him. :)