How did you meet your first?

I met my first at a party. We were both 14, fresh into high school. Both naive as can be. We sort if caught each other looking. Things went on from there only ending when he left for college. We tried to keep in touch, but you know how that goes. I'm sure he made some guy very lucky and Happy. Good for them.

He was my parents old best friend's son. They reconnected through Friends Reunited (back when that was a thing) when I was 15 (he was 18). He lived at the other end of the country, and we went out for two and a half years, but a lot of that was on the phone.

I will always feel a little bit guilty that I broke his heart.

• Like 1

edit: My very first moved in across the road when we were 6.

Knowing what we were doing: We met at an arcade- I was 16, he was 15 but we were really only a couple months apart.

I was dodging someone that I didn't want to see and, he decided that I was coming home with him.

Edited by jamessavik
  • Like 1

High School. I was tired of being a good girl.. so after graduation I pretty much picked him out of a crowd of people.. well I knew him, he was a friend.. but we had never dated or anything... so it wasn't completely random. :P I went back to being a good girl after that.. 

• Like 2

Met my first standing in line at a movie theater..They were showing "Making Love".  Made small talk, sat together during the movie, out for drinks after.  We were together 3 1/2 years ......then fate intervened.  Great guy.

• Like 1

My first for many things was a step cousin I saw during summer visits with my dad. I was 13 when we met. 

My first beyond that was a guy I met at a bar during one of those summer visits when I turned 19 named Jon Paul. We never slept that night. All men have been judged by that standard from that point on. LOL

• Like 1

My first and only was my husband.  

Not through any beliefs or anything, just that once i met him I didn't want anyone else, been fifteen years now  :kiss:

We met when another friend took me out for a drink and he was our waiter. 

Edited by Cazpedroso
  • Like 4

My first fling was with a guy I grew up with. I was infatuated and he was confused. My first love was a cute guy at work. He was bullied for being gay, and I hopped up and defended him. Ended up blasting out of the closet just to help.

• Like 1

i still believe ive never had a first love - there are people who ive been fond of, but never loved

first kiss was my next door neighbour when i was about 10, my sister offered us £20 each to make out so we did.... she never paid us  :o  :/  :P

my 'first' was an old school friend, we used to gallivant around the estate of an evening with bottles of cheap cider :*) classy, me? always  :joe:  

• Like 1

first love was my high school sweetheart he was also my best friend, we were together 4 years off and on...he was the other guitarist in our band. 

And.. that almost sounds lyrical. Was that intentional? 

My first and only was my husband.  

Not through any beliefs or anything, just that once i met him I didn't want anyone else, been fifteen years now  :kiss:

We met when another friend took me out for a drink and he was our waiter. 

Just like my mom and dad Caz.

They met at the end of middle school, start dating in high school and then I happened.

It's been more than 25 years now and both are the only one the other has know.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I met him right here on GA, circa 2009 when I was 17. With the exception of a short period of time in 2013, we've been together ever since, going on almost 5 1/2 years now. 

Congratulations!

My hubby and I met on a forum. I was poorly attempting to write a novel and he agreed to illustrate it.. he came for a visit and we've been together nearly 10 years now.

I met him right here on GA, circa 2009 when I was 17. With the exception of a short period of time in 2013, we've been together ever since, going on almost 5 1/2 years now. 

Thats wonderful, do the admins and mods inow they're running a matchmaking aervice too? :P 

• Like 2