What is your favorite story on GA, and who is your favorite Author.

Skinny, what on earth are you talkin' about? You are a real author, and I'm sure the rest of your fans will agree :yes:

Yeah, Skinny!  You are for sure a Real Author and not only that, you are currently my favourite one, a post previously held by the absent Sasha Distan, whose prose drew me into a world of friends I cared about. Well, it seems that your stories do that too!   :*)

So many stories, so little time, but if i had to pick it would have to be No flash by Cia (I really liked the characters and found it just amazing), and Wolf like me by Dayne Mora.

But these are just because I read them recently, I've read so many that I like that I can't list them all here, special mention to craftingmom for Beneath The Current and What No On Sees, which I devoured as soon as a new chapter came out as they were being written!