Well, for the Team Donny fans, and because he was really a pretty nice kid--just couldn't compete with those green eyes--there will be a consolation prize.

Donny gets Chuck, or Chuck gets Donny. :heart:  :hug:  :heart:  I'm not sure which way it goes. I hope they're not both bottoms.  :no:

• Like 1

You continue to spoil us, skinny.  :wub:

Chuck moves fast, I see. Good for both of them, though. :P

Whatever happened to versatility? ;)

On that subject, though about Twoey and David, Hunter says in his review "Interesting that both boys are becoming more versatile. I like that." I think David and Twoey need a lot of balance and can get that from one another if they can continue to trust and communicate. I think versatility in making love is just another way of expressing that need for balance - they can both give themselves to one another on equal terms. It's not going to be Twoey domineered by David. It's not going to be David flailing to take control (and make uncommunicated, secret plans that he thinks will work the best but are utter messes).

Peaches and Cream, indeed.  :hug:

Well, for the Team Donny fans, and because he was really a pretty nice kid--just couldn't compete with those green eyes--there will be a consolation prize.

Donny gets Chuck, or Chuck gets Donny. :heart:  :hug:  :heart:  I'm not sure which way it goes. I hope they're not both bottoms.  :no:

You know I was solidly in the Team Donny camp, right up until around the unfortunate vodka incident. But ok I can easily concede that Twoey is better for David, at least now that he has him. That boy is not going to let David get away with his stupid crap anymore.

But it's nice that Donny and Chuck ended up together anyway. Chuck deserved better than he had, and Donny is way better. They're a good match, one of them will just have to try topping.

One thing I've gotta say, David's family drives me crazy. Will there ever be an explanation for whatever the hell is wrong with these people?

• Like 2