[DomLuka] "With Trust" Characters: How Do YOU Envision Them?

Whoa, I just realized that your user avatar thingy could look exactly like Nels. O.O

The guy in my avatar is Ryan Carnes (Desperate Housewives, Eating Out). I think he may be a bit old, but here a few pictures of him anyway...cause there can never be enough pictures of Ryan :devil:

The last one is the youngest I have of him.

Edited by acassimaty
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...this shows how truly geeky i am, but i am completely thinking of these characters in anime form. ^_^ lol. anyway, i see milo as either a very serious ryuichi sakuma (from gravitation) or kureno sohma (from fruits basket). if you don't know who any of these people are, don't worry. that just shows that you have a life. :blink:

ryuichi

ryuichi2

ryuichi3

kureno

haven't been able to think of a nelson, yet, but i'll get back to you on that.

-chris

Well, I did try with the construction guy for Milo, but I didn't find one for Nelson yet... He's blond, but doesn't tan well. Hmmm... Let me do some digging in my archives.... OK, here we go, how about this guy for Nelson?

Whoaaa! How about that guy for me instead?!?! Let Nelson Keep Milo 0:)

WOW! THAT is ....WOW :2thumbs:

Edit: I just had to add one thing: WOW!

Edited by AFriendlyFace
hmm...this shows how truly geeky i am, but i am completely thinking of these characters in anime form. ^_^ lol. anyway, i see milo as either a very serious ryuichi sakuma (from gravitation) or kureno sohma (from fruits basket). if you don't know who any of these people are, don't worry. that just shows that you have a life. :blink:

ryuichi

ryuichi2

ryuichi3

kureno

haven't been able to think of a nelson, yet, but i'll get back to you on that.

-chris

I would have never ever considered Ryuuichi...too insane, too hyper, too pretty....but he definetly has the hair..and considering everyone is pale in anime....hmm...if Ryu-chan (I'm a huge nerd too) was a bit more buff, and a bit more tan...DEFINETLY.

As to Kureno...well, Milo has longish hair...and I think Milo's hair is also a bit darker.

By the way, your taste in anime is flawless.

Whoaaa! How about that guy for me instead?!?! Let Nelson Keep Milo 0:)

WOW! THAT is ....WOW :2thumbs:

Edit: I just had to add one thing: WOW!

ROFL!

He is indeed fine. I love long-haired blonds. That's the only photo of him I've ever seen though, and I have no idea where it came from.

I would have never ever considered Ryuuichi...too insane, too hyper, too pretty....but he definetly has the hair..and considering everyone is pale in anime....hmm...if Ryu-chan (I'm a huge nerd too) was a bit more buff, and a bit more tan...DEFINETLY.

As to Kureno...well, Milo has longish hair...and I think Milo's hair is also a bit darker.

By the way, your taste in anime is flawless.

lol. otaku unite! and yeah...i was thinking a very very VERY somber version of ryu-chan and then maybe mix some kureno in as well.

and my taste in anime isn't flawless...i just naturally jump all over the bishounen and fruits basket and gravitation are FULL of bishies!

i'm just glad i'm not the only geek in the world...((happy fuzzy feelings)) :lol:

-chris

Well, I did try with the construction guy for Milo, but I didn't find one for Nelson yet... He's blond, but doesn't tan well. Hmmm... Let me do some digging in my archives.... OK, here we go, how about this guy for Nelson?

Oooh, that could work. :D

The guy in my avatar is Ryan Carnes (Desperate Housewives, Eating Out). I think he may be a bit old, but here a few pictures of him anyway...cause there can never be enough pictures of Ryan :devil:

The last one is the youngest I have of him.

The first one could definitely work for Nels.

Hah! The first pic there really does fit, you're right. Hadn't thought of anime, but yeah, good fit.

lol. otaku unite! and yeah...i was thinking a very very VERY somber version of ryu-chan and then maybe mix some kureno in as well.

and my taste in anime isn't flawless...i just naturally jump all over the bishounen and fruits basket and gravitation are FULL of bishies!

i'm just glad i'm not the only geek in the world...((happy fuzzy feelings)) :lol:

-chris

Otaku is a bad thing in Japan, so I guess(and hope) you are refering to the american version of the word. ^^ And you're right, Ryu is kinda how I imagined him too. Let's hope he doesn't get the personality too. :P

And anime isn't geeky. It's... Not-so-mainstream! :2thumbs:

-chris

You're certainly not the only geek in the world. ^^

If I was to picture Milo as an anime character, I think i'd see him as Seimei (Beloved), Ritsuka's older brother in Loveless. I even think he has green eyes.

Of course I mean without the cat ears. ^_~

Or Kiba From Wolf's Rain.

omigod! I have a fur fetish. X_x

Otaku is a bad thing in Japan, so I guess(and hope) you are refering to the american version of the word. ^^ And you're right, Ryu is kinda how I imagined him too. Let's hope he doesn't get the personality too. :P

And anime isn't geeky. It's... Not-so-mainstream! :2thumbs:

of course i'm refering to the american version...anything bad in regards to dom's stories is just plain blasphemy!!! ^_^

You're certainly not the only geek in the world. ^^

If I was to picture Milo as an anime character, I think i'd see him as Seimei (Beloved), Ritsuka's older brother in Loveless. I even think he has green eyes.

Of course I mean without the cat ears. ^_~

Or Kiba From Wolf's Rain.

omigod! I have a fur fetish. X_x

yes! i didn't even think about kiba...good idea. i'm having some trouble thinking of a nelson in anime, though. i've racked my brain, but all i can come up with is a much younger, much less stressed, much less bitchy yuki from gravitation...much much younger..and nicer, too. it's very difficult to find pictures of a younger yuki, though.

then again, yuki has milo's attitude....and ryu-chan has nelson's attitude..so it fits, somewhat..?

-chris :read:

I just found the best picture (yes...manga..don't kill me) representing both Milo and Nelson. Problem is, I have no idea how to actually show it here (it's not on the type of file I'm used to). It shows Minato and Yuuji from Animal-X, and although most pictures of those two wouldn't fit, the one I found does. Hmm...if you read the manga, don't you think that Minato and Yuuji are a lot like Nelson and Milo? Kind of sad that the character that looks like Milo acts more like Nelson and vice-versa.

Ooh....and Leanna as a younger version of Jo McGuire from Lizzy McGuire (you know...the mom).

What is it with me and shows about annoying blonde girls?

I think that's the reason why I stopped watching TV.

I only saw 20 minutes of Transamerica, and am now completely in love with Kevin Zegers. *sigh* Thankies for the two pictures. My god, he's hot! :worship: