Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Happy 80Th Birthday Jp!

JP strikes me as someone who'd still be pretty spry at 80. I would be guessing by this point, he's moved back to Claremont on at least a part-time basis and is busy with forming good committees with good people to continue Claremont's revival, as well as Claremont Tech's expansion.

I wonder if Jim would still be around at this point. He should be about 90, right? Him and Steven were about 17 when Pearl Harbor hit, and I think he was always supposed to be about a decade older than J.P.

Weird to think of a guy in his 90's having an illicit son who's barely in his 30's.

But really, I do think most of JP's contemporaries would be dying off now, right? I don't think Frank would be alive in 2016. I think he'd make it to his early 70's, but not his 80's. JP I can see living to 100, but not Frank.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2

JP strikes me as someone who'd still be pretty spry at 80. I would be guessing by this point, he's moved back to Claremont on at least a part-time basis and is busy with forming good committees with good people to continue Claremont's revival, as well as Claremont Tech's expansion.

I wonder if Jim would still be around at this point. He should be about 90, right? Him and Steven were about 17 when Pearl Harbor hit, and I think he was always supposed to be about a decade older than J.P.

Weird to think of a guy in his 90's having an illicit son who's barely in his 30's.

But really, I do think most of JP's contemporaries would be dying off now, right? I don't think Frank would be alive in 2016. I think he'd make it to his early 70's, but not his 80's. JP I can see living to 100, but not Frank.

What about Stef? He is much younger than JP, eats very little. On the other hand I can't picture him over 70, vain and concerned about his looks.

What kind of birthday cake would be appropiate?

Genius-cake-for-genius-professor.jpg

Yeah, but someone in that family would probably bake a penis cake, much to his chagrin.  :o But the penis cake would probably be the one laced with cannabutter, so he'd eat a slice anyway. My guess is that Will would bake this get JP baked penis cake with Stef's help.

Then again, there would be more than one cake. There would be many people there.

He might be living in Colorado though. By now, he's retired, and we all know how much he enjoys his marijuana. I could see him enjoying his dab and cannabis wax in a huge cabin somewhere in Boulder County or somewhere else in the Denver metro (though not the Mile High City itself). I don't see him living in Washington or Oregon even though they're on the west coast. He would not enjoy the rain, and he'd probably leave Colorado during the winter. 

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 1

Yeah, but someone in that family would probably bake a penis cake, much to his chagrin.  :o But the penis cake would probably be the one laced with cannabutter, so he'd eat a slice anyway. My guess is that Will would bake this get JP baked penis cake with Stef's help.

Then again, there would be more than one cake. There would be many people there.

Cannabutter? I learn here something each day  B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..