Wow! I was shocked when Myr said yes so I like have no clue what to do with this so let's just pretend I do and go from there!

Anyway, welcome... say something ok?

• Like 1

I don't know if "about time" is the right thing... I sorta asked for it and got it like in the same minute... which was wierd... but yeah it is kinda neat huh?

I feel like a kid in the candy store I don't know what to do first!

• Like 1

Since you've mentioned that you'd been asked before about hosting your stories on GA, I think now that you have your own forum here, perhaps you should reconsider. Your stories are definitely unique and well-written, both "Erebi Seeking," your short stories, and your poetry ... it would be a great way to share your works with more people, get more feedback, and also help in expanding GA.

I really hope you'll do it, Lugh. I think it would be a good thing!

Well you see, this is the thing. Hosting means more work for Myr. The more authors he has to host the more work he has to do personally to keep up thier pages. Granted, not every author updates everyday, but he is a busy guy and most of his authors do update at least bi-weekly on at least one of thier stories. However I like e-fiction. I like the set up. I like just about everything about it, especially as I learn more about customizing it. I don't see any sense in sending a chapter in to Myr to wait for him to post when I can do it myself at this time. Yes, the honor of hosting is nice with all the little perks that go along with it, including the customized url; but to me the honor of being offered is just as nice. Myr and I discussed it. The offer was never refused. We just tabled it for a while.

• 1 month later...

Well, it's incumbent upon us readers to get the word out and let everyone know about your great work.

More people need to go in and check out efiction. I agree that it's fun to go in and read, but I agree that it might be getting close to the time that you have your own spot on the big board.

But, you're the writer, so it's your choice.

This forum will get more active. We'll make sure of that!