New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

On 12/23/2023 at 6:58 AM, Perenga said:

Hi everyone, finally got around to posting in this thread. I want to tell a short story of how I started writing and how I met my husband. We went to the same gym for several years and saw each other, but never got to know each other. But one day when I decided to try steroids, I started asking everyone I knew from the gym and everyone advised me to ask Mike (My future husband). I decided to approach him. We had an awkward conversation and he recommended Primobolan for sale (I still use it by the way). That's how our communication began. Later on I started to approach him for advice. And after our first walk, I wrote my first poem about him. So I started writing about my first true love.

Welcome to GA. That story of how you first met is lovely. You’ll find many other writers, readers and friends here. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 8/5/2023 at 5:17 PM, SilentandBroken said:

piercing hot boy GIFMy name says it all but I’m 43 now and living a very different life in the real world. I’m a suicide survivor and narcissist abuse victim and rape victim at 13 by said narcissist. I cannot thank you guys for this free group enough. This is finally what I’ve been looking for. A safe place to be open but still incognito. Much love to my closeted pansexual, gay and bi folks here. Hugs and peck on the cheek.

-Silentandbroken

How I missed this, I don’t know, but let me extend to you a big hug of welcome. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 3 months later...

Welcome to all of the new GA members! 

You will quickly find out that this is a very welcoming and safe community, so feel free to post in The Lounge, play the Forum Games, join a Club, or when reading a story, please leave a chapter or story comment to let the author know what you thought of his/her hours of work.  If you don't feel brave enough to leave a comment yet, at least click on one of the emojis for the same reason, or click on an emoji and leave a common too.  It's one of the quickest ways to let the author know whether you value the effort he/she has put into the story or poem and to start becoming a true member of the Gay Authors Community.   

Some of you may even wish to write a story or poem and submit it here, and I'm sure you'll get plenty olf encouragement.  If you don't feel confident enough yet, you'll find plenty of tips on writing in Writer's Circle, which you can join.  And if you click on the Writing tab at the top of the screen and then Writing Resources, you'll find even more help and suggestions.  If you want to try a quick and easy way to get into writing, start with one of the weekly prompts, Whatever you decide to do, just enjoy your time here at GA

Edited by Bill W
  • Like 3
  • Love 1