Naruto Ending Soon

Tiger

I don't know if anyone else here follows anime or manga. The Naruto manga ended a while back, and Naruto Shippuden (the Japanese language version) is ending soon. I've been catching up on Crunchyroll. Since it's probably the final opening, I thought I would share this. Is anyone else sad about this? I am. Ever since a fellow GA member, Demetz, got me hooked on Naruto, I've become like a total weeb and gotten into many series like Fairy Tail, One Piece, Ergo Proxy, Kill la Kill, and many others. This is what is probably the final Naruto opening. It's the end of an era, over a decade of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden coming to an end. :(

• Like 1

Watch Boruto the movie, if you want to know what happens after the battle with Sasuke.

Personally, I prefer the "The Last, Naruto Movie", where shippers finally got our wish of seeing Naruhina together after a decade of waiting.

• Like 1

Wow. It's strange that Naruto is almost over, since it feels like it's been around forever. I read the manga pretty far, as for the anime I mainly enjoyed the early seasons and some sections here and there. 

Watch Boruto the movie, if you want to know what happens after the battle with Sasuke.

Personally, I prefer the "The Last, Naruto Movie", where shippers finally got our wish of seeing Naruhina together after a decade of waiting.

I bought Naruto: The Last. Is Baruto on DVD yet? It wasn't the last time I checked. And honestly, there was always a part of me wanting SasuNaru to happen, because I love yaoi pairings and because they had their first kiss together. :wub: