A New Laptop Is Only Hours Away!

I realize that many of you have been looking for new stories or have been trying to get in contact with me over the past month! And I've been trying desperately to fix the situation over the past few weeks! I got access to all of my files over a week ago, and now I am a few hours away from having a new laptop so that I can be effective online again!

As always, my apologies for taking so long. I'm poor! LOL! But thanks to sooooo much support, love, and Paypal donations, to the Shack...I have everything I need to keep pressing forward with new material for each and every one of you! Cool?

I'm just waiting on the delivery from the mail carrier right now...and then I can start posting new chapters once I fix the laptop the way I want it. (Takes a while, but...hours, at most) Cool?

So so sooooo sorry! Will talk to you all soon! :)

• Like 5

Also, I'm kinda learning how to use this new, revamped, version of GayAuthors. K? Please bear with me. Posting new stuff is a completely different process for me right now. So...yeah. I need to figure out how to do that. :P

In the meantime, check the Comicality Library (http://www.voy.com/17262/) or Nifty until I get things straightened out around here. Hehehe, I'm a quick learner, just need more time to focus! Hehehe!

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..