• Site Administrator
9 hours ago, Emi GS said:

I like this. Talking about what we are going round do. We have neglected neglected that from last 24 days... :(

And I have already selected few lines from the prompt you have send me. And I might try to write one drop GA's anthology list too. And if possible I am going round check online for more anthology lists. Do have any in mind!!!? 

I haven't looked very closely at the prompt yet, but had the same thought about checking out GA's past anthology themes.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I haven't looked very closely at the prompt yet, but had the same thought about checking out GA's past anthology themes.  

And you might have missed the chance as there can be only one poem gonna generate out of poetry anthologies list on GA which have five titles and I have already arranged them... :D

Edited by Emi GS
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I've been posting my NaPoWriMo poems either Thursdays or Fridays, depending on when I have them done, but since there are only three more days left in the month I am going to hold off posting Week Four until either Sunday or Monday.  I'm slightly behind, but still anticipate finishing. :)

• Like 3

My Hearty Congratulations to each and every poet who took the challenge of NaPoWriMo, as well as who wrote some poetry by inspiration of NaPoWriMoets. :2thumbs:

As I am going back home tomorrow, I'll be catching up them all and checking on all the reviews left without replies. :)

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Emi GS said:

My Hearty Congratulations to each and every poet who took the challenge of NaPoWriMo, as well as who wrote some poetry by inspiration of NaPoWriMoets. :2thumbs:

As I am going back home tomorrow, I'll be catching up them all and checking on all the reviews left without replies. :)

Congrats to you too, Emi.  I hope to catch up on your poems today. :)  

• Like 1