Star Wars Battlefront II Trailer

• Site Administrator

This game is looking interesting. I'm glad they are having a single player part of the game this time!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

Again, Holy Crap Batman!  The gameplay quality looks like you are playing the movie.  And it's in alpha.  I watched a stream match from the EA E3 briefing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

This game is definitely doing better than the beta.  It was very freezy then.  I'm not sure people are going to tolerate the loot crate stuff.  There is a lot of complaining about that.

• Site Administrator

Wow.  EA is really stepping all over themselves on the loot crate stuff.  They've been rated as "do not buy" by some big sources.  The Belgium government is investigating for illegal gambling.  Yikes.

Game plays well though.  A lot of stuff is being overshadowed by this money grab BS.  They need to stick to making content people are willing to pay for and not stupid random boxes.