[Vlista] Cameron Chapter 4

WOW

Is is just me or dose this story have a new turn arround every corner. The last person I thought I would see balling Cameron out was Kile's dad. Sooooo many questions are running through my head. I can't wait to see what happens.

This is the first time i have had to wait for a chapter of a VLista clasic and it is killing me. Ever since reading Shane for the first time I knew vance was a great authour but as every week goes by I realze that he contintues to keep himself at a level as good or beter than Dom and Comicality (Which i conceder to be the best authours on the net) All i can say is keep up the good work Vance this story rocks.

NIFTER

I don't know quite what to make of Kyle's Dad. He seems strict (not necessarily bad in and of itself under the circumstances), and there seems to be a bad dynamic at work (Didn't consult his wife before bringing Cameron home) and there is the apparent homophobia.

So, did Cameron just find a home, or did he go from the frying pan into the fire? Speculation, anyone?

I don't know quite what to make of Kyle's Dad. He seems strict (not necessarily bad in and of itself under the circumstances), and there seems to be a bad dynamic at work (Didn't consult his wife before bringing Cameron home) and there is the apparent homophobia.

So, did Cameron just find a home, or did he go from the frying pan into the fire? Speculation, anyone?

I think he found a home. I think what he needed was guidance, even though a nicer person would have probably been better for him (Even though I believe the strictness is good for him). I would love to see how this goes. I also have a feeling that Mr. Harris isn't going to be the type to kick someone out because of their sexuality.....he seems like a decent man, if strict and with backwards religious beliefs. He's kind of like that gym coach that you secretly admired for being so in control, even though you hated him with all your soul every time he made you run another lap or do another crunch, even though you knew you would be much healthier and look great in that new bikini you got for summer. I doubt the way he'll handle Cameron's sexuality would be anywhere near accepting, but he won't give up on Cameron, either.

Edited by MayaMys

Hey Everyone! :D

I agree, it is troubling that Mr. Haris didn't consult his wife and kids (I think they should have had a little input too), before bringing Cameron home. Of course on the other hand he hadn't found out until that morning and the kids were at school already. Still seems like he could have made a quick phone call to Kathy though.

I think it'll definitely be good for Cameron to be saving his money.

I think he found a home. I think what he needed was guidance, even though a nicer person would have probably been better for him (Even though I believe the strictness is good for him). I would love to see how this goes. I also have a feeling that Mr. Harris isn't going to be the type to kick someone out because of their sexuality.....he seems like a decent man, if strict and with backwards religious beliefs. He's kind of like that gym coach that you secretly admired for being so in control, even though you hated him with all your soul every time he made you run another lap or do another crunch, even though you knew you would be much healthier and look great in that new bikini you got for summer. I doubt the way he'll handle Cameron's sexuality would be anywhere near accepting, but he won't give up on Cameron, either.

I agree! Well except for the bikini part :P:boy:

I don't think Mr. Harris will kick him out if/when he learns about his sexuality either. I'm just really curious to see how Cole is going to play into all of this!

Anyway great chapter and I'm really looking forward to the next one!

Have an awesome day and take care everyone!

Kevin

P.S. Happy Birthday, Vance!! :2thumbs: I hope it's a really awesome one and may you're year be filled with happiness and joy :D

Dispite my difficulties with many alledged Christians my partner of many years has been active in Gay Christian groups at all levels and has convinced me there are a few real Christians lurking even where you don