Ok so maybe it's been discussed in the forum already, but since I'm lazy I'm not gonna check. That and I'm half asleep and thoughts are jumbled in my head, so I made a new topic.

What would be the perfect ending for DIR?

Dan has done such an excellent job in writing DIR so far, that I have let myself think that this really will be the perfect end to a brilliant saga.

So I was reading something earlier today(I don't even remember what or where--thats my thought process lately) and I thought to myself 'hey i just thought of what would be a perfect ending to DIR(IMO)', and here's what I came up with. I am sure it will happen, I just don't know if it will be the very end. It is short and simple though.

Davey finally gets to see Star Wars.

Anyone else wanna take a shot at it? :read:

Ok so maybe it's been discussed in the forum already, but since I'm lazy I'm not gonna check. That and I'm half asleep and thoughts are jumbled in my head, so I made a new topic.

What would be the perfect ending for DIR?

Dan has done such an excellent job in writing DIR so far, that I have let myself think that this really will be the perfect end to a brilliant saga.

So I was reading something earlier today(I don't even remember what or where--thats my thought process lately) and I thought to myself 'hey i just thought of what would be a perfect ending to DIR(IMO)', and here's what I came up with. I am sure it will happen, I just don't know if it will be the very end. It is short and simple though.

Davey finally gets to see Star Wars.

Anyone else wanna take a shot at it? :read:

Why talk again about ending ?

I want to know what will happen with Davey and Brian when they get older. Will they adopt children ? Will Davey become a politician like his father and change the laws on national level (even in supreme court ) ?

DIR : right is right, but it is a lot to do !!!! :2hands: