GA sign in

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

43 minutes ago, Ron said:

What did you folks do? I haven't been kicked off in days.:P

Lucky you. Im kicked out constantly across all platforms and devices. Windows laptop, Apple tablet, Android phone. Extremely annoying.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Lucky you. Im kicked out constantly across all platforms and devices. Windows laptop, Apple tablet, Android phone. Extremely annoying.

It certainly was/is annoying, Carlos. I did the initial sign off and purge of cache/history and still had problems, but then suddenly (and like Northie, I didn't do anything further) GA stopped kicking me off of my iPad and PC. I'm crossing my fingers.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I think there might have been an issue with the cached files that got corrected when we got the released version of Stories.

• Like 4

So far I have not been kicked out unless I try to have more than 18 tabs open at once, or in case of power failure.  I always use Chrome or Firefox (usually Chrome) for Windows 10, and have it set for Private Browsing except for the stories of James Savik.  My Chrome settings, when i downloaded Chrome, have a long time setting before logging off (although refreshed each time I use that website).  Unfortunately, I don't remember HOW I got the lengthy logoff setting set in the first place.