New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Welcome hun. I'll give you a welcome hug if you'll stay still for long enough :) *hugs*

I'll see your hug and raise you a glomp :), Thanks for the welcome *glomp*

Supriya, if i didnt have a job that makes me wake up hell early in the morning, i would still be up reading these stories all day every day!!!!!!

And if i didn't have school i'd be right there with you reading all day long. :)

If only...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

My name is Alexander, and I'm happy to be part of this website and forum now. I am looking forward to reading lots of stories and discussions!

And since I am so very new, any suggestions as to what stories are nice to read are much appreciated and welcomed. ;)

Hello everyone!

My name is Alexander, and I'm happy to be part of this website and forum now. I am looking forward to reading lots of stories and discussions!

And since I am so very new, any suggestions as to what stories are nice to read are much appreciated and welcomed. ;)

Welcome Alexander! Glad you joined us.

Now sit back and relax, you're in good company. Can I get you something good to read? How about one of my newbie cheat sheets? It'll help you find something good to read while you are learning to navigate the site.

http://www.gayauthor...ts-for-newbies/

there are lots more but this will be a good start. Of course mine are listed first. A bit biased I guess.

Cheers! Enjoy.

Ricky

Hello everyone!

It all depends on what you like. You can find a story for just about every genre, age, taste, etc! But that's only part of what makes GA awesome! You will meet so many great people on here, so enjoy Alexander! :D

Thank you very much, ricky and TetRefine! I am feeling very welcome indeed. And thank you ricky for your newbie cheat sheet! :)

You are certainly Welcome. I think you are going to liven the place up with your smiling text.

Yes! It shows through! :2thumbs:

Hello,

Another new member here! My name is Di and I'm a 28 Australian who loves to read and write. I suck at introductions but I'm happy to be a part of this forum and read the discussions and stories here! :)

Hello,

Another new member here! My name is Di and I'm a 28 Australian who loves to read and write. I suck at introductions but I'm happy to be a part of this forum and read the discussions and stories here! :)

Welcome to GA. I have to warn you that this place can get addictive so if you have an addictive personlity beware. It's a really good kind of addiction though.. the one where you get a constant high and only an occasional crash :)

Welcome to GA. I have to warn you that this place can get addictive so if you have an addictive personlity beware. It's a really good kind of addiction though.. the one where you get a constant high and only an occasional crash :)

And Nephy is our goodwill pusher. I always look forward to a taste of her honey flavored sweetness. She rocks. And I think she has had a computer with GA's homepage embedded permanently in her arm or something. She lives here and we're glad she does because she's always standing smiling at the door when we come home.

Thanks Nephy!

:worship:

And Nephy is our goodwill pusher. I always look forward to a taste of her honey flavored sweetness. She rocks. And I think she has had a computer with GA's homepage embedded permanently in her arm or something. She lives here and we're glad she does because she's always standing smiling at the door when we come home.

Thanks Nephy!

Awwww :*)

Thanks Nephy!

only smiling???? try she stands at the door, asks how ya been, gives some advice and gives you a new story to read!!

and welcome to GA!!!

Guest JamieScot

Hey, I've only just found this bit.

So to all those lovely people who welcomed me so kindly to this site, Thank you.

Especially Ricky who clearly understood that I was IT incompetent and tried to help, a very special thanks, because

without it, I might well have walked away - The loss would have been mine.

Jamie

Hey, I've only just found this bit.

So to all those lovely people who welcomed me so kindly to this site, Thank you.

Especially Ricky who clearly understood that I was IT incompetent and tried to help, a very special thanks, because

without it, I might well have walked away - The loss would have been mine.

Jamie

Awe shucks Jamie. I'm blushing. :*)

It is a little difficult but they are making headway and are custom writing software to make the site easier. It is supposed to be installed in late August I think.

Until then, just take a breath and keep clicking.

If you have any questions then just holler.

Cheers,

John

Guest JamieScot

Hi i am new to this... loving it though... hopefully get a few more Scots in here, now that would be cool :worship::worship::2thumbs:

Hi Danny as an ancient now ex-patriot Scot, it is great to find you here.

Are you writing any stories? If I can help at all, just give a shout - I was an editor in theatre, films, publishing and TV, - though a long time ago, but lets face it, story-telling is as ancient as time.

Jamie

Hi Danny as an ancient now ex-patriot Scot, it is great to find you here.

Are you writing any stories? If I can help at all, just give a shout - I was an editor in theatre, films, publishing and TV, - though a long time ago, but lets face it, story-telling is as ancient as time.

Jamie

I should have known by your accent. :blink:

:funny:

Good morning,

I'm not exactly new here (registered some 5 years ago) but I haven't been on here for quite a while. As I have forgotten the password I then used to log in and have no access to he email-address then used, I had to re-register.

I'm looking forward to reading all the stories that have been added since I was here last.

Greetings from Vienna

Stefan

Good morning,

I'm not exactly new here (registered some 5 years ago) but I haven't been on here for quite a while. As I have forgotten the password I then used to log in and have no access to he email-address then used, I had to re-register.

I'm looking forward to reading all the stories that have been added since I was here last.

Greetings from Vienna

Stefan

<a name="OLE_LINK1">Welcome to GA! A lot has changed since you were here last. Now sit back and relax, you're in good company. Can I get you something good to read? How about one of my newbie cheat sheets? It'll help you find something good to read while you are learning to navigate the site.

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/blog/288/entry-10435-cheat-sheets-for-newbies/

Good morning,

Greetings from Vienna

Stefan

Welcome back hun :)

Lots and lots of stories around. It'll take AGES to catch up... lucky you :)

*Peeks in*

Erm hi,

Kind of stumbled onto this site by virtue of searching for interesting stories to read. Anyway, now that I've introduced myself, its back to reading more stories..:ph34r: