[Lugh] Congratulations to Lugh!

Thanks guys! (and gals!)

But Buddha-pest... why former president? I didn't know you abdicated! Who is president now? Looks around lost... and a bit clueless.

Lugh

CONGRATULATIONS LUGH!!!! :great:

Well deserved!

I agree with Kitty - overdue!

All I know is that there are many Lugh fan clubs throughout the world. I understand they gather annually to discuss Lugh's stories and talk about future events.

I hear they're meeting in Vegas this year.

I'm going - how about you?

Congrats Lugh!!!!!! :2hands:

Centaur

Current President of the U.S. Lugh Fan Club

But Buddha-pest... why former president? I didn't know you abdicated! Who is president now? Looks around lost... and a bit clueless.

I think you know why ... :,(

But I think Centaur has volunteered, so you should be all set now.

Best of luck.

:hug: the buddha-pest, I never said I wanted you to abdicate... Just because everything can't go your way or my way don't mean we still can't have some things go our way...
:hug: the buddha-pest, I never said I wanted you to abdicate... Just because everything can't go your way or my way don't mean we still can't have some things go our way...

No, I chose to step down ... too many "negative feelings" to continue ... and being president of VLista's fan club is taking up too much of my time now anyway.

I wish you the best of luck in life and with Mike. :)

*steps away gracefully*

Buddha

I am not sure how i feel about the move as the adventure of ventureing into the land of the fey is worth the journey or is the journey the thing? whatever just woke up and getting around my first coffee. Just finished Water and will find another to download before I wander away from my current spot. But from your biggest fan currently in Spain. Congrats. Pax Steve S/V Gandalf

Congrats Lugh! I am glad you are now hosted, I can find your stories easier. :D

Silven

They weren't all that hard to find before.. I mean sheesh...