The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

9 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Ooh, I love Weissbier! Had a really nice one in Denmark last weekend. Tasted almost lemony. :) 

i'm lucky to live in a place that loves good beer! in fact, there's a small craft brewery about a mile from here.  they have a lovely patio and garden where they have food trucks and music most every weekend. very family friendly, and good beer!

and Phil, who doesn't drink at all, indulges me, but hardly ever on a work night, and

lets me have a drink now and then

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm lucky to live in a place that loves good beer! in fact, there's a small craft brewery about a mile from here.  they have a lovely patio and garden where they have food trucks and music most every weekend. very family friendly, and good beer!

and Phil, who doesn't drink at all, indulges me, but hardly ever on a work night, and

lets me have a drink now and then

That’s very kind of him. :) I don’t drink beer very often, but when I do it’s mostly craft beer and the like. I like mostly ales. Not so much IPAs, but I love a good amber or red ale. I usually drink cider, though. Good dry cider. When I visited Sasha Distan in the UK years ago, we went to The National Cider and Perry Centre. They had sooooo many good ciders and you could basically taste whatever you wanted for free. Then you picked a container of the size you wanted, from half pint to gallon, filled it up, and paid.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, boyfriend says we’re off to bed, so I’ll see you lot tomorrow. Night, everyone! :hug: 

nite you two

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

Nice cop story today.  They were called to a shoplifting where the 18 yo was being held by store security. Cop says what did he take.  Shirt, tie and socks. 

Cop says weird. So he talked to the kid. Seems his dad was taken ill and was unable to work. Kid was ashamed and really upset. Cop took in the kid. 

Cop said.. shoplifters don't steal that kind of stuff. So they let the kid go … cop paid for the shirt and tie.  Kid got his job. 

That is fantastic. The world needs more people like that cop.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Nice cop story today.  They were called to a shoplifting where the 18 yo was being held by store security. Cop says what did he take.  Shirt, tie and socks. 

Cop says weird. So he talked to the kid. Seems his dad was taken ill and was unable to work. Kid was ashamed and really upset. Cop took in the kid. 

Cop said.. shoplifters don't steal that kind of stuff. So they let the kid go … cop paid for the shirt and tie.  Kid got his job. 

that is a good story Michael Sir

thanks for sharing it, people need to hear more of those

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

That is fantastic. The world needs more people like that cop.

Cops often do things like that. I keep wanting to say we .. they have discretion. They don't always have to arrest people. That's why if you just talk to cops, sometimes things will work out. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Cops often do things like that. I keep wanting to say we .. they have discretion. They don't always have to arrest people. That's why if you just talk to cops, sometimes things will work out. 

i think,Sir, that being a cop is like being in the service

once a cop/Marine/soldier/sailor/airmen, always a cop/Marine/soldier/sailor/airmen

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

i think,Sir, that being a cop is like being in the service

once a cop/Marine/soldier/sailor/airmen, always a cop/Marine/soldier/sailor/airmen

Yeah .. I think you're right molly.  Good night. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I just heard on the news, that a guy is suing his parents, for conceiving him without his consent. Teaser for it, so don't know the full story yet.

yeah,  i heard that too

our kids just about died laughing when we told them about it!

here's the story

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
7 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I just heard on the news, that a guy is suing his parents, for conceiving him without his consent. Teaser for it, so don't know the full story yet.

Well, considering where he lives... he may have a point. 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..