The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Just now, Defiance19 said:

Hey, all!! 

tim, this ....

...reminded me of this post I made recently.. 

did it?  cool :D 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

It sounds like little pellets hitting the window. 

i'm glad i took an uber home ... it's miserable out there.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

Run with it, man!  🙂

Run?  i'll have a short gallop around the apartment...LOL

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

how are you @Wayne Gray

I am doing well, thanks.  Recovering from a fun weekend with friends.  Snacking until dinner.  Playing too many video games instead of writing.  It's a good day.

How about you?

• Like 4
Just now, Wayne Gray said:

I am doing well, thanks.  Recovering from a fun weekend with friends.  Snacking until dinner.  Playing too many video games instead of writing.  It's a good day.

How about you?

Home from work.. day 1 is done. i'm fine, just hungry. Michael will feed me soon... :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Wayne Gray said:

There it is.  The instant pot post.

i blame you ..LOL   but it makes damn good vegetables ... better than steamed ... just saying  :D  

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Playing too many video games instead of writing.

Funny you say that. I think I'm about to go hop onto Final Fantasy XIV online. With my Twitch Prime this month, I got a code for a free copy of the base game, and 30 days free. Only Square Enix would make you buy the game for $60.00 for all of the current content (base game is $20), plus another $30 for the pre-sale of the new expansion, and still charge $15.00 a month.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

wheeeeee   .. :D   no idea why i am in a good mood... i'm not drunk.. LOL

You made it home on a miserable weather day and you arrived home to yummy lamb cooked to perfection by your loving husband, perhaps? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Reader1810 said:

You made it home on a miserable weather day and you arrived home to yummy lamb cooked to perfection by your loving husband, perhaps? 

Could be .. :D 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

@MacGreg Sir.. . i apologize for the comment about the kitchen appliance ... :( 

I forgive the infraction. This time. 

Lol. jk, boy. 

Edited by MacGreg
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
53 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i blame you ..LOL   but it makes damn good vegetables ... better than steamed ... just saying  :D  

Good to know. Maybe, I should get the baby Insta Pot, so I can enjoy me some broccoli. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Good to know. Maybe, I should get the baby Insta Pot, so I can enjoy me some broccoli. 

:X

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

:X

Hmm...

Not sure what to make of your comment, young tim. 

And, truthfully, we spoke of the Insta Pot previously before, so I’m kinda perplexed it’s verboten now....

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..