The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

33 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

rainy afternoons + up too early = a long nap

hope everyone is having a good day

Slept almost all morning and first part of the afternoon.  Actually starting to feel a bit human again.

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Fae Briona said:

Slept almost all morning and first part of the afternoon.  Actually starting to feel a bit human again.

good for you Fae! good to hear you're feeling better

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i have a pounding headache, i'll see y'all tomorrow
good night

That's unfortunate. Warm compress, sleep, you'll feel better in the morning.  Good night, girl.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Tomorrow is going to be an "active weather day" for most of the state [shorthand for "oh crap"].  Wish us well.  Where I am is right on edge the 3 of 5 risk area (wrong edge) & the tornado threat for most of the Western half of the state is an 8 of 10. That risk fades some as you get East but doesn't go away completely.  Guarantee of lots of rain and very high winds, very high risk of flooding (we've had too much rain and everything is already saturated or full), and high risk of large hail [baseball+] and "strong, long-track" tornadoes.  🌩️🌪️

Will come through in three waves and what does or doesn't happen in the first will affect how the second can be and that the third.

Still want to get a small above ground shelter in the garage [space for one about 4'x8'], but that's going to take re-routing or eliminating some electrical, and possibly the attic access and for that one needs 💰

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

10 hours ago, MacGreg said:

That's unfortunate. Warm compress, sleep, you'll feel better in the morning.  Good night, girl.

thank You Sir, Tylenol, Calm, more water & a backrub. slept pretty good

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Tomorrow is going to be an "active weather day" for most of the state [shorthand for "oh crap"].  Wish us well.  Where I am is right on edge the 3 of 5 risk area (wrong edge) & the tornado threat for most of the Western half of the state is an 8 of 10. That risk fades some as you get East but doesn't go away completely.  Guarantee of lots of rain and very high winds, very high risk of flooding (we've had too much rain and everything is already saturated or full), and high risk of large hail [baseball+] and "strong, long-track" tornadoes.  🌩️🌪️

Will come through in three waves and what does or doesn't happen in the first will affect how the second can be and that the third.

Still want to get a small above ground shelter in the garage [space for one about 4'x8'], but that's going to take re-routing or eliminating some electrical, and possibly the attic access and for that one needs 💰

those days happen here in Central Texas too Fae and can be tense & scary. stay alert, stay safe

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Tomorrow is going to be an "active weather day" for most of the state [shorthand for "oh crap"].  Wish us well. 

I’m thinking good thoughts for you, Fae. Take care...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Sounds terrifying, Fae. Stay safe! :hug: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Sounds terrifying, Fae. Stay safe! :hug: 

Several schools in OKC have already cancelled classes for tomorrow, as the extreme stuff [large, long-track tornadoes] could start as early as 3pm. Main threat here is large hail (tennis ball sized) and flooding is a threat over almost the entire state. They're describing it as the worst weather day in several years.  This is what parts of the state could be seeing tomorrow. It will almost certainly be a very bad day for some people.

• Wow 4

4 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Several schools in OKC have already cancelled classes for tomorrow, as the extreme stuff [large, long-track tornadoes] could start as early as 3pm. Main threat here is large hail (tennis ball sized) and flooding is a threat over almost the entire state. They're describing it as the worst weather day in several years.  This is what parts of the state could be seeing tomorrow. It will almost certainly be a very bad day for some people.

I have a friend in Norman who is pretty worried about it all.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Wow. That's crazy. I've never seen weather like that first hand.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Look who’s in the neighborhood!! 👋all!! 

I just stopped by myself. Good to see you, Def. Hope all is well in your world.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Def!  good to see you, how are you?

Just now, MacGreg said:

I just stopped by myself. Good to see you, Def. Hope all is well in your world.

Hi molly, hi Mac... good to see you too! I’m doing okay, ‘Celt for the dreaded allergies. Those I can do without.. 

Hope you both are also well. xo

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Look who’s in the neighborhood!! 👋all!! 

Hi, Def! Good to see you! :) 

Goodnight, DiC. I’ve swallowed half a pharmacy and am gonna try to get some sleep. Take care, all! ❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hi, Def! Good to see you! :) 

Goodnight, DiC. I’ve swallowed half a pharmacy and am gonna try to get some sleep. Take care, all! ❤️

Take care, boy.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..