The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Thank you for putting it together, tim.

It was AC's idea, Sir .. He is just busy and asked me to do it for him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Thank you for putting it together, tim.

@MikiesboyI wholeheartedly agree, thank you for putting this together ❤️ An idea is just an idea until someone does the legwork to make it real

Edited by AC Benus
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

There are a lot of voices in this... people who sometimes aren't read so much ... i thought about that.  A lot of them said, if you dont think this is good enough .. i'll understand.  And i thought about that.

And i decided that whoever wanted to join in should do so.  To me the point is this is a community project. Not for the elite, not for the special or uber-talented ... it's about remembering and people should be allowed to do that however they can.

Absolutely, all voices should be heard. I'm glad to hear there was a good turnout, and I look forward to reading. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

53 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

This was hard on my brain.

Hehe, sorry. Made me laugh so I felt an overwhelming need to share with people who might actually get the joke. :D 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

There are a lot of voices in this... people who sometimes aren't read so much ... i thought about that.  A lot of them said, if you dont think this is good enough .. i'll understand.  And i thought about that.

And i decided that whoever wanted to join in should do so.  To me the point is this is a community project. Not for the elite, not for the special or uber-talented ... it's about remembering and people should be allowed to do that however they can.

Hear, hear 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

29 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hehe, sorry. Made me laugh so I felt an overwhelming need to share with people who might actually get the joke. :D 

It took me a while, but I got it. Lol

• Love 3

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

It took me a while, but I got it. Lol

Took me a moment at first, too, to be fair. lol

@Mikiesboy, when's the deadline again? I wanted to write something but it's not been coming... But maybe I can still put something together if I have time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Took me a moment at first, too, to be fair. lol

@Mikiesboy, when's the deadline again? I wanted to write something but it's not been coming... But maybe I can still put something together if I have time.

June 1 ... but i can give you to the 10th.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

June 1 ... but i can give you to the 10th.

Okay, thanks. I'll see if I can manage something. If I can't, I can't. It's a difficult subject...

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm off to bed, folks. Editing the next chapter of Fleeting Eternity before sleep. I think Wayne will be posting in the morning. It's a great one!  

Goodnight. :) 

night!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm off to bed, folks. Editing the next chapter of Fleeting Eternity before sleep. I think Wayne will be posting in the morning. It's a great one!  

sleep well Thorn

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

PS: I’m liking your new avi. :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hope everyone has had a good evening. i told Number One that i'd pick him up at work tonight so he didn't have to Uber home after a 10 hour day so i'll be around for a while yet

I hope your day went better after the IT issues. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

I hope your day went better after the IT issues. 

it was ok Sir, they finally got us back up, and my inbox was full! everyone's behind, but i made some calls to clients who's numbers i had already put into my phone, (i add them to my phone's contact list so that caller id identifies them by name for me) and once the servers were back i sent some "i do apologize, we've had a server go down" emails, made a list for myself for tomorrow and did what i could because:

Image result for doing your best does not mean

thank You for asking Sir

how was Your day off?

• Like 4

Morning, DiC! Sunny and warm here today, as of yet, but at 3 a thunderstorm hits. Won't be as dramatic as the ones some of you get on your side of the pond, but all the same. I love thunderstorms, so I'm quite looking forward to it. Hope you all have a good day!

7 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

I’m liking your new avi. :thumbup:

Thank you! <3 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I knew this was why Canadians apologize for everything.

image.png.ad83d92b05db26dd264f35971c6d59c6.png

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..