The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Good evening @MacGreg  and subs and all. 

Nice day giving spankings, flogging and some discussion of what happens at private play parties.  A good day.  

Welcomed home perfectly and just awaiting dinner. Now only three more days as we both have Thursday off. 

Sounds like a good day. It's good to be welcomed home. And a short week - even better!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I’m going to bed now and my wish for everyone is to have a restful night and a great Monday.

night all 

Good night, rick.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

goodnight Sirs and friends
time for me to get ready for bed
i've put the candle in the window to guide any who may be wandering
c204_b_candle-car.jpg.ac53e7a7bf5d33970c14b5eee3914b6f.jpg

Good night! 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sir and friends 

work comes early this week so I’m out of here till this evening. My wish is everyone has a great day. Happy Monday

Have a good day, rick … 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It's that most wonderful time of the year. All the kids have headed back to school today in Hillsborough County, so no more watching kids during the day. FFFRRREEEEEEEDDDOOOMMM!!!!

I hope everyone has been having a good day, and all is well with you.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Brayon said:

It's that most wonderful time of the year. All the kids have headed back to school today in Hillsborough County, so no more watching kids during the day. FFFRRREEEEEEEDDDOOOMMM!!!!

I hope everyone has been having a good day, and all is well with you.

So does that mean there might be a new chapter to Tampa Bay with all of this time on your hands?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

So does that mean there might be a new chapter to Tampa Bay with all of this time on your hands?

LOL. There are currently nine fully completed chapters, not edited for content or technical, that are sitting and waiting for me to finish the remaining ones. I haven't had time to do much writing during the last class, and when I did I just wasn't in the right frame of mind for Tampa Chronicles 4: Family Always Has Your Back. Now that the class from Hell finishes today, I'm hoping to be able to get back to TC4 and hopefully get it to a point where I can start sending it to tim and BB for editing.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2

Sirs and friends 

how is everyone this afternoon/evening? Mine has been good 1st day back to work after 12 day vacation so my inbox was stuff with work to do. 

So how is everyone else this Monday?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Brayon said:

LOL. There are currently nine fully completed chapters, not edited for content or technical, that are sitting and waiting for me to finish the remaining ones. I haven't had time to do much writing during the last class, and when I did I just wasn't in the right frame of mind for Tampa Chronicles 4: Family Always Has Your Back. Now that the class from Hell finishes today, I'm hoping to be able to get back to TC4 and hopefully get it to a point where I can start sending it to tim and BB for editing.

A you know you could give tim and BB a few chapters to edit while you are finishing them up. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2

32 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

A you know you could give tim and BB a few chapters to edit while you are finishing them up. 

LOL. They've given me some feedback, on some select passages. But, I'm a gonna wait till it's done this time. In the past I've wrote, edit, posted, one chapter at a time, and it bit me in the ass. So, this go around, I'm just going to wait till it's done. I might do another sneak peek in my blog.

Now, I'm going to finish the prompt piece I'm working on, to get me back into writing again. Blasting some White Zombie, Powerman 5000, Mudvaine, and Everlast right now, to get in the right mood.

• Love 1

Sent a slightly irritable email to my cardiologist just now.  Blood pressure has been trending up since it went wacky the start of July.  I dropped off my blood pressure sheets w. a note that I didn't think thee metoprol was doing anything and never got a response.  I still don't think it's doing anything and it's going up at an ever increasing rate.  Was 132/85 this morning; took a full pill; and it's 138/90 tonight.  I need to relax, read updates to a couple of stories, and not get aggravated at the Dr because that won't help bring it down any.  <sigh>

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Sent a slightly irritable email to my cardiologist just now.  Blood pressure has been trending up since it went wacky the start of July.  I dropped off my blood pressure sheets w. a note that I didn't think thee metoprol was doing anything and never got a response.  I still don't think it's doing anything and it's going up at an ever increasing rate.  Was 132/85 this morning; took a full pill; and it's 138/90 tonight.  I need to relax, read updates to a couple of stories, and not get aggravated at the Dr because that won't help bring it down any.  <sigh>

Fae sorry to hear about this it took my doctor and I a few different pills before we found what worked for me. So hang in there I know it is a struggle to get the blood pressure down. It took me about a year to get mine to the 125/65 level so hang in there. Also are sure you are getting a correct reading on your blood pressure cup. I thought I wasn’t so I took mine in and we check it at the doctors office. The cup I had before was registering to high so I switch bp cups.

I have a suggestion did you ever try meditation? I did and it has helped my stress level. It was recommended to me by a few People Michael Sir , Mac Sir and tim and in the few short weeks it has helped me. I make it a point to meditate at least once a day. I was one of the ones that thought it was mumbo jumbo but not anymore. 

So please hang in there you will get better.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

my wish for everyone is a restful night and a wonderful Tuesday

i’m off to bed l have another early morning. 

Have a nice night, rick.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..