The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim it took A a long time to fine the perfect editor (you) so you both are good for each other

dear lord i am not a perfect editor not even close

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

@MichaelS36 OMG! Vegans, Flat Earters, Anti-Vaxers, are all the Devil's Spawn and should be collectively ignored.

13 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim it took A a long time to fine the perfect editor (you) so you both are good for each other

It took a few tries, but I've found a team that works great together. @Mikiesboy for Content editing, and @Backwoods Boy for his technical editor skills.

10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

dear lord i am not a perfect editor not even close

You're pretty damn good at keeping me on the straight... err... the GAY and Narrow Path, on content.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Brayon said:

@MichaelS36 OMG! Vegans, Flat Earters, Anti-Vaxers, are all the Devil's Spawn and should be collectively ignored.

It took a few tries, but I've found a team that works great together. @Mikiesboy for Content editing, and @Backwoods Boy for his technical editor skills.

You're pretty damn good at keeping me on the straight... err... the GAY and Narrow Path, on content.

Flat earthers are excellent entertainment.  I laugh till I cry. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Flat earthers are excellent entertainment.  I laugh till I cry. 

That is true. I do find myself wondering if they are really that stupid, or if they are just play acting at times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Brayon said:

That is true. I do find myself wondering if they are really that stupid, or if they are just play acting at times.

A guy at work got one on chat ... said he was a flatearther . says he forgives the liars (non flat earthers) because he was once one.   He gave my guy some links.. Joe said to me.. what do i say?.  Lol.. i said thank him for the info..

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi rick, 

my day went pretty smoothly thanks & i got a surprise when Phil picked me up from work 💘

how was your day?

molly it’s nice to get surprised by Phil - my self I have a really good day / night thanks for asking 

• Like 4

Sirs and friends 

I had a lady in the office at work one day so wound up she was complaining the government was sending radar waves at her house and that what was causing the little holes in her clothes. Now I was alone with this woman and she was between me and the door - talk about wanting to offer her some tinfoil for a hat. Lucky another tech came to my rescue 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

i'll have to listen later, Michael Sir my earbuds are in the other room

8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

A guy at work got one on chat ... said he was a flatearther . says he forgives the liars (non flat earthers) because he was once one.   He gave my guy some links.. Joe said to me.. what do i say?.  Lol.. i said thank him for the info..

lol! :gikkle:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hey tim you could use that as a new story the gay flatliners sub title does my tinfoil hat make my head look big ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I had a lady in the office at work one day so wound up she was complaining the government was sending radar waves at her house and that what was causing the little holes in her clothes. Now I was alone with this woman and she was between me and the door - talk about wanting to offer her some tinfoil for a hat. Lucky another tech came to my rescue 

rick,

i work at an electrical product safety test lab. we have people call us "Can you test my (whatever)? People are sending radio waves into my brain from it." i kid you not, happens a couple of times a year. :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

The old "thank you" and move on approach. Works every time.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

rick,

i work at an electrical product safety test lab. we have people call us "Can you test my (whatever)? People are sending radio waves into my brain from it." i kid you not, happens a couple of times a year. :facepalm:

molly no I believe you it is a wonder people can function. The sad part you have to listen to them and not reply either way no matter how wild the story is

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

21 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly no I believe you it is a wonder people can function. The sad part you have to listen to them and not reply either way no matter how wild the story is

it can get tricky, can't it? we just tell them we aren't that kind of lab, shake our heads and move on 

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..