The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

5 hours ago, Brayon said:

Good Night, my friends of the DiC.

Long day tomorrow, first assessment should be opening up here shortly, and then all my normal household stuff.
Also will be hanging out with a couple of teenagers tomorrow. Cousin kids from up north, and with everyone else busy, I got voluntold to show them around. lol.

Later.

A

that is a good uncle job so have fun and think of this trip as research, don’t spoil them to much.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

learning something new is always good, hope the facilitator is a good one.

molly

the training is web based and we are at our desks in our phones in a group conference call. So it should be ok we are going to iVue from omina so learning new “terms” and ideas. My best training is give me my log in and let me have at it - I’m more of a hands on person. This training is more web base and we have to do exercises and pass that and go to the next ones. So I’m looking forward to it.

molly so things going good for you? Did your kids start school ‘this is the first week of school here which seems so early when we went to school it was the Wednesday after Labor Day no change.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

training is web based and we are at our desks in our phones in a group conference call. So it should be ok we are going to iVue from omina so learning new “terms” and ideas. My best training is give me my log in and let me have at it - I’m more of a hands on person. This training is more web base and we have to do exercises and pass that and go to the next ones. So I’m looking forward to it.

at least you can go at your own pace, we has some training last week where the facilitator read each. and. every. power point slide. it was tedious!

14 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly so things going good for you? Did your kids start school ‘this is the first week of school here which seems so early when we went to school it was the Wednesday after Labor Day no change.

things are ok here. our kids are older. Number One Son is 25, he works at a big hotel convention center. Daughter will start her second year in culinary school next week. Number Two Son will start at the community college in tbe spring he graduated high school this past May. it's been odd not to have to buy school supplies

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

at least you can go at your own pace, we has some training last week where the facilitator read each. and. every. power point slide. it was tedious

molly 

i agree that type of meeting is so boring. If is power point give me the hand out and I can figure is out. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello DiC!
how is everyone?
i told tim earlier that my focus had fled at work, so this afternoon was a struggle
home now and everyone had been fed
hope all y'all are doing well

molly 

best part of the day is when supper is over and you can finally relax. My day was ok for Monday so I’m happy

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly 

best part of the day is when supper is over and you can finally relax. My day was ok for Monday so I’m happy

there is a lot of truth in that rick!
especially when everyone is happy with the meal
glad your day was ok

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

there is a lot of truth in that rick!
especially when everyone is happy with the meal
glad your day was ok

we did macaroni and spaghetti sauce meatballs and garlic bread for supper and salad.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Day was hot -- heat index here reached 116F; it's still 105F.  Should cool off some when the rain moves in on Wed or Thursday.

I hate the heat .. so I hope you are staying cool 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Night all. Sorry, I will try to be present more. 

Michael Sir 

please Sir  don’t apologize we all have busy lives and we know you are a round when we need you so you take care and have a good night

Edited by rickproehl
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..