The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly again Happy Anniversary

and good night early

thanks rick 

nothing wrong with early, use your meditation time to get yourself together, find your center, clear your mind from any negativity
i find it makes getting good sleep easier

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

you okay?

tim yes in DiC I’m great having a few issues to deal with. In a no win situation and I have to be the better person and apologize. It’s not about being right or wrong. Feeling are hurt on both sides. 

So tim how are you feeling?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sirs and friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is that you had a great night and you have a Happy Friday 

I want to share a quote with you as you start your day.

Stop waiting for Friday, For summer, For someone to fall in love with you, For life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now

Hi How is your day? 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim yes in DiC I’m great having a few issues to deal with. In a no win situation and I have to be the better person and apologize. It’s not about being right or wrong. Feeling are hurt on both sides. 

So tim how are you feeling?

Doing okay ... fighting with the editor trying to publish my chapter .. it knocked out all the italics so i had to put them all back in...amongst other things.. oh well.  its done.

don't let them get you down ... they likely are not worth it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is that you had a great night and you have a Happy Friday 

I want to share a quote with you as you start your day.

Stop waiting for Friday, For summer, For someone to fall in love with you, For life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now

Hi How is your day? 

LOL.. this came today....

image.png.8c7bceac3b65c5f3f3c767833ff129f2.png

• Like 2

Sirs and friends 

I will be in and out for the next 2 days everything is fine. I’m doing family things with brother in law / college football / catering / tailgating a fun   Day.

I’m a big Ohio University football team Athens Ohio and there home game is Saturday afternoon and it is also High school band day so our local high school is asking to cook hamburgers 300 plus. So alone with the usually tailgating fun (beer , brats and fun) we have the added cooking. 

So I will be in and out getting ready. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Well met, DiCers. I hope and trust everyone is doing well today.

Had some government crap to deal with this morning, and now I get to lounge this afternoon. Might try to work on a story, or two.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Had some government crap to deal with this morning, and now I get to lounge this afternoon. Might try to work on a story, or two.

today's been the best day of this week A!

glad that you get to take the afternoon off :hug:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Brayon said:

What no hurricane prep work ? I thought you had a party coming up. Stay safe

• Love 2

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I will be in and out for the next 2 days everything is fine. I’m doing family things with brother in law / college football / catering / tailgating a fun   Day.

I’m a big Ohio University football team Athens Ohio and there home game is Saturday afternoon and it is also High school band day so our local high school is asking to cook hamburgers 300 plus. So alone with the usually tailgating fun (beer , brats and fun) we have the added cooking. 

So I will be in and out getting ready. 

have fun!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

What no hurricane prep work ? I thought you had a party coming up. Stay safe

Other people here are taking care of that stuff. All my prep work is done. I got my munchies, my bug-out bag ready, etc. Oh, a Hot Irishman on standby.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Other people here are taking care of that stuff. All my prep work is done. I got my munchies, my bug-out bag ready, etc. Oh, a Hot Irishman on standby.

Just standby? 

• Haha 2

Just now, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends

i have run a few errands so will talk later. 

Have a good afternoon and I will talk to everyone later.

see you later rick

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Just standby? 

LOL. If it was that type of Hot Irishman, I'll be doing some Netflix and Chill. LOL. No... this is that Irish Coffee Liquor that my cousin brought me back from Ireland. Was so f'ing good, when I had my last grant disbursement, I bought a couple of bottles. (That should be read as 5 bottles. More than enough for my medicated self.)

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

6 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

I just finished @Wayne Gray ‘s Fleeting Eternity and it was really good, but now I have to go drink my feelings. Or now that I think about it, pick back up SilverWolf - totally different set of feels. 😉

Wayne is a good writer and i enjoy spending time with him. We have fun exchanging ideas about writing and our work. His story Guarded is good and yes.. silverwolf is terrific.

• Love 4

4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Wayne is a good writer and i enjoy spending time with him. We have fun exchanging ideas about writing and our work. His story Guarded is good and yes.. silverwolf is terrific.

Yes, I like his writing. I finished Guarded too and I’m glad I was able to just read.. 

• Love 4

41 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Wayne is a very good writer and I enjoy all of his stories. The best part is he is also wonderful person. 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..