The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Had some severe storms move through late yesterday evening and then rain overnight.   Joints are getting to me (could feel the rain moving in on Thursday and yesterday by 4pm wasn't pretty) and so I gave in to the joints and stayed home today.  Probably would have left to come home by now if I had gone in.

Being bad and ordered a pizza - have needed to go shopping but haven't felt like it. Full moon is this evening so I expect restlessness this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a good day; and remember - Monday the 13th is always worse than a Friday the 13th.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Had some severe storms move through late yesterday evening and then rain overnight.   Joints are getting to me (could feel the rain moving in on Thursday and yesterday by 4pm wasn't pretty) and so I gave in to the joints and stayed home today.  Probably would have left to come home by now if I had gone in.

Being bad and ordered a pizza - have needed to go shopping but haven't felt like it. Full moon is this evening so I expect restlessness this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a good day; and remember - Monday the 13th is always worse than a Friday the 13th.

sorry you aren't doing well painwise, Fae. pizza actually sounds pretty good right now!

take care 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Fae 

I know about the weather and aching joints so you take care of yourself. Pizza is the food that we go for at least once a week so enjoy you pizza.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends it's been a long week, and it's not quite over

how's everyone doing? tell me something good that has happened for or to you this week....

molly today has been great - I got flowers at work today from a new friend. So I ended the week on a high note. 

molly did anything good happy for you? 

• Like 2

excuse me please Sirs, I hope everyone has had a good day? 

This sub had the strength to toss the trash out, lock the door, and destroyed the key. 

This sub also had the kindness of a new friend to send flowers to cheer me up. 

This sub also knows who his true friends are and for that he is truly grateful.

So I hope you have a good day!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly today has been great - I got flowers at work today from a new friend. So I ended the week on a high note. 

molly did anything good happy for you? 

i'm very happy for you, rick

today turned out very well, thanks for asking

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, i have a early morning and I need to go to bed. 

So everyone have a good night.

night, rick.. rest well

• Like 1

My best friend surprised me with a new pair of Hello Kitty sunglasses tonight.  When we Went to the amusement park last weekend he asked where mine were and I told him after a 3 year run I dropped them and they broke beyond fixing. 

It was such a sweet surprise. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

My best friend surprised me with a new pair of Hello Kitty sunglasses tonight.  When we Went to the amusement park last weekend he asked where mine were and I told him after a 3 year run I dropped them and they broke beyond fixing. 

It was such a sweet surprise. 

Awwww that is very sweet and thoughtful!  How wonderful.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night Sirs, g'night friends
i'll be back home tomorrow, i've missed Phil, the dogs, my bed, and talking with all y'all, but it was evident that i was needed here

rest well

Your family has been through many trials ... they needed you and you did what you always do, you went and gave them unselfish support. xoxo

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night Sirs, g'night friends
i'll be back home tomorrow, i've missed Phil, the dogs, my bed, and talking with all y'all, but it was evident that i was needed here

rest well

molly stay safe and have a safe trip home. Take care of your self.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..