The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

excuse me please Sirs, and DiC friends this sub has finally gotten home from work. I had to go to my favorite hangout. I needed some quiet time for myself. It was peaceful and I needed that at this time. 
So how was your day? 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Good  Morning Sirs and DiC friends 

Good Morning

My wish is for everyone to have a Good Wednesday. 

Finally, Hi, how is your day?

rick 

Good morning, rick. 

Dont know yet. It’s rainy and I need more

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good morning, rick. 

Dont know yet. It’s rainy and I need more

Reader I’m in my 2nd cup of coffee and it’s to be over 90 here in Ohio not the normal weather for October. 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Gotta run ... see you on the flipside ....

image.png.a64036131557522454dcf60978809098.png

This describes me so well, because I have a hard time letting go of things I wish I could change. I am getting better managing this stressor, but sometimes I wish my ability to remember things wasn’t so good. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

This describes me so well, because I have a hard time letting go of things I wish I could change. I am getting better managing this stressor, but sometimes I wish my ability to remember things wasn’t so good. 

Reader right now I wish we had a on / off switch  on our brain. A lot of us would be better off forgetting somethings and turning off your self doubt and that negative voice that is always playing in my head. 

Edited by rickproehl
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

This new product showed up on my points card this week. Don’t think I’ll be trying it though because the name is just a little  too edgy...

http://www.daveskillerbread.com/#breakfast-slide

what a great idea! i'd buy the bread but yeah that name, lol!

• Like 2

excuse me please Good Sirs, I have a few things to do before I can go to sleep. I hope everyone has a good evening.

this sub wishes that everyone has a good evening.

Edited by rickproehl
Missing words
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and friends how has your day been? Mine has been alright. I’m glad to be home and fixing supper. 

mine was pretty good, took control of a situation and turned it around

2 hours ago, Brayon said:

Home opener is tomorrow night. Tampa Bay Lightning v. The Florida Panthers. May this season end better than last year.

your season looks better than the Avs does

32 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Good Sirs, I have a few things to do before I can go to sleep. I hope everyone has a good evening.

this sub wishes that everyone has a good evening.

good night rick, have a good night

• Like 3

read the final chapter over ready for posting ... the ending of the process is hard... emotional.  Each story gets a piece of my soul...

have a good day.. it's cold here today

image.png.350d0db1cb78333122e2d6a819678583.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..