The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends  this sub wishes everyone a Good Night. Sweet Dreams to everyone.

Good night rick... happy dreams 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

hope you all had a nice day ... off to bed soon.. hopefully i can return to work tomorrow... night all

hope you slept well & are good to go to work today xo

9 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Mmm no. Wednesday, maybe. 

or maybe not, good morning Sir

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning Sirs and friends

fell asleep early last night, slept well

hoping everyone has a good day

Morning molly Iim glad you had a good night. I hope you have a good day. 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator

I’m having the cauliflower crust pizza for dinner tonight, and will try the spinach crust one soon. Not so sure about the beetroot crust though. 

Tap the arrows on the side to scroll between the three options. 

https://www.oetker.ca/ca-en/our-products/yes-its-pizza/cauliflower-crust-pizza

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I’m having the cauliflower crust pizza for dinner tonight, and will try the spinach crust one soon. Not so sure about the beetroot crust though. 

Tap the arrows on the side to scroll between the three options. 

https://www.oetker.ca/ca-en/our-products/yes-its-pizza/cauliflower-crust-pizza

i made cauliflower crust.. let me know what you think of these...

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

so far, Im liking it - very tasty with a thin crust. It’s a small pizza, so cuts into four nice sized pieces - well nice size for my hand, that is

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I have not tried any of these new crust. I’m old fashion and like my pizza with wheat crust. 
might give the new pizzas a try. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

I have not tried any of these new crust. I’m old fashion and like my pizza with wheat crust. 
might give the new pizzas a try. 

we like it better too, but Michael is diabetic and cauliflower crust means he doesnt need to worry about the carbs..

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

we like it better too, but Michael is diabetic and cauliflower crust means he doesnt need to worry about the carbs..

We have a chain pizza place that we can try the cauliflower pizza so I will try it the next time we order from them. 

Edited by rickproehl
Word choice
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Please excuse me Sirs, and DiC friends how was your day? This sub was focused on getting the outside ready for winter putting up patio chairs. Cleaning gutters and taking down flower pots. What about you guys? 

tim you feeling any better?

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Oh, I know you do, which is what gave me the idea to try this pizza. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Please excuse me Sirs, and DiC friends how was your day? This sub was focused on getting the outside ready for winter putting up patio chairs. Cleaning gutters and taking down flower pots. What about you guys? 

tim you feeling any better?

i havent been sleeping.. coughing all night and crap.. i'll see how i feel in the morning.. if crap, i'll go to the doctor

• Sad 5

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

i havent been sleeping.. coughing all night and crap.. i'll see how i feel in the morning.. if crap, i'll go to the doctor

have you tried A dehumidifier? When we were sick we always used one and it seem to help. 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

have you tried A dehumidifier? When we were sick we always used one and it seem to help. 

Dehumidifier or humidifier? If tim’s building is anything like mine, it’s dry this time of year and through the winter. I remember my mom using this - the 60s version, that is 

https://www.vickshumidifiers.com/shop/humidifiers

The question: can you put vaporub in a humidifier? 

The answer: 

It is a common cold and decongestant remedy that is safe when used appropriately but should not be added to a humidifier. ... But the company cautions against using the ointment in warm-mist humidifiers and, instead, makes Vicks VapoSteam, a product that contains no petrolatum, to be used in a vaporizer.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Dehumidifier or humidifier? If tim’s building is anything like mine, it’s dry this time of year and through the winter. I remember my mom using this - the 60s version, that is 

The answer: 

we have a humidifier for the winter...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

The answer: 

I meant a humidifier and when we were kids we always had a jar of vaporub around my mom swore by it she would rub it in her chest when she was sick 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..