The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

been in bed for 10 hours ... asleep for about 9.5 hours of that ...didnt cough much...talked to my boss and sorted out the time off this morning ... need some tea.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

been in bed for 10 hours ... asleep for about 9.5 hours of that ...didnt cough much...talked to my boss and sorted out the time off this morning ... need some tea.

I'm glad you were able to get some sleep. Hugs!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

i’m glad you got the rest you needed - 

Edited by rickproehl
Spelling g
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

i’m glad you got the rest you needed - 

Thanks rick ... feel much better than yesterday

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Glad to hear that - it’s maddening to be sick.

this one was bad.. normally 3 days and i'm good.. i'm still not great.. i hope by Sunday.  That's my plan.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

mini meat loaves, mashed potatoes and green beans
good hearty dinner, it was a special request from Phil and Number One Son

how was your day?

That sounds pretty good.  I should make some mini-loaves - not done any in awhile.

The 24 hour temperature difference from now to this time yesterday is 22F; we missed the heavy rain and storms; they all popped up just to the East & South of us.  Missing the hail is great be we could have used a bit of rain.  I actually like the colder temps (just not the sudden drop to get here).

• Like 3

excuse me please Sirs, and DiC Friends- how has your day been? mine was a lazy day loafing around the house. Took the dogs to the Dog Park and they had a good fun time and we all enjoyed the sunshine. 
I hope everyone has had a good evening.

Edited by rickproehl
Missing word
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

That sounds pretty good.  I should make some mini-loaves - not done any in awhile.

The 24 hour temperature difference from now to this time yesterday is 22F; we missed the heavy rain and storms; they all popped up just to the East & South of us.  Missing the hail is great be we could have used a bit of rain.  I actually like the colder temps (just not the sudden drop to get here).

Fae that’s the weather for you before long it will be back in the 80 and sunny. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Fae that’s the weather for you before long it will be back in the 80 and sunny. 

I might actually have to turn on my heater tomorrow night. The house is pretty well insulated and retains heat pretty good; the thermal blinds help a lot too.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

it's a pretty easy peasy recipe too. i use the throw away mini aluminum loaf pans to cook them in

2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and DiC Friends- how has your day been? mine was a lazy day loafing around the house. Took the dogs to the Dog Park and they had a good fun time and we all enjoyed the sunshine. 
I hope everyone has had a good evening.

hi rick!
it was a very good day for me! i got to spend a few minutes with our CEO and apparently he has heard good things about me :*)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi rick!
it was a very good day for me! i got to spend a few minutes with our CEO and apparently he has heard good things about me :*)

molly congratulations on that !!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brayon said:

This is a #QuoteForTruth pic.

gkEXoHr.jpg

Well, it depends on the context.  "Alone" can be as much heaven as hell.  I just spent two days hiking "alone", and I'm much the better for it. :) 

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..