The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

Hello, DiCsters. TGIF to all, I hope any unwanted aches and pains subside. 

Have a great Friday, Sir.

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Hello, DiCsters. TGIF to all, I hope any unwanted aches and pains subside. 

Good afternoon, Mac. Only one stubborn ache remains, and with the sun  shining brightly, I’m putting this day in the win column. I hope your day is going well. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

Good afternoon, Mac. Only one stubborn ache remains, and with the sun  shining brightly, I’m putting this day in the win column. I hope your day is going well. :) 

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Arthritis-Finger-less-Gloves-Compression-Magnetic-Hands-Joint-Anti-Pain-Relief/PRD36QG6XLBAFYR

i have some of these .. they feel really good on ... and keep my hands warm :D 

• Like 4

I like anything by Tommy Copper -  Copper Fit

Gloves

I wear the copper socks and they help in keeping my leg swelling down. I have used the the gloves and they have helped me as well. 

Edited by rickproehl
  • Like 3

Checking in safe, so far. 

Tropical Storm moving through Florida, all of Tampa Bay Metro area is under Tornado warning, several overnight. We're good here in South Tampa. Will check in later.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Kitt said:

Voltaren? Naproxen sodium? I used to use it back when you needed an Rx.  Now i get the genaric naproxen. Works as well and way cheaper.

Diclofenac Sodium is what mine says -- and I still need a Rx for it here.  I use it when the neurapathy on my foot acts up.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Brayon said:

Tropical Storm moving through Florida, all of Tampa Bay Metro area is under Tornado warning, several overnight. We're good here in South Tampa. Will check in later.

thanks for the update A. i saw this on the news this morning

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Brayon said:

Stay safe

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
8 hours ago, Brayon said:

Stay safe, my friend. :hug: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends - So how has your day or evening been? we had a family fun day enjoying the fall weather.

hey rick, it's been very quiet today, i'm having some pain issues, not feeling my best
but i did get a pot of green chile on the stove

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hey rick, it's been very quiet today, i'm having some pain issues, not feeling my best
but i did get a pot of green chile on the stove

molly sorry to hear this i think it is this change in the seasons from summer / to cooler damp fall days. i usually have issues with pain this time of the year as well. green chili   sounds very good. we made some potato soup a couple of weeks ago. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly sorry to hear this i think it is this change in the seasons from summer / to cooler damp fall days. i usually have issues with pain this time of the year as well. green chili   sounds very good. we made some potato soup a couple of weeks ago. 

we love potato soup!  did you top yours with chives, and bacon and cheese? Phil likes the crumbled bacon especially.  i'll make several big pots of green chile while it's cool/cold so we have it in the deep freeze, it's an all day simmer fest, the house smells go good!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

we love potato soup!  did you top yours with chives, and bacon and cheese? Phil likes the crumbled bacon especially.  i'll make several big pots of green chile while it's cool/cold so we have it in the deep freeze, it's an all day simmer fest, the house smells go good!

molly of course we did but we love to put oyster crackers along with it. for a change of pace we some times use the blue and the Yukon jack the golden potatoes if we are having a party and we want to be fancy. the look that people give you before they eat the soup. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..