The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

6 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends - just finished supper and we just cleaned up the kitchen. We had cornbread and chilli. 

So how has your day or evening been?

hi rick, after the rough start my day went very well. Number One Son even bought dinner!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi rick, after the rough start my day went very well. Number One Son even bought dinner!

molly that’s even better not having to cook supper. Glad your day got better.

• Like 2

excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends - a thought to end your day. 

A kind act never goes to waste… it comes back to you… at the most unexpected time, in the most unexpected form…. Bringing a smile to your face and happiness to your heart… so not for anyone else, but for yourself.. always be KIND. Happy World Kindness Day 2019

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

timmy  congratulations at work. Proud of you, boy.  

11.png

1 hour ago, Brayon said:

Congrats @Mikiesboy!

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

congratulations @Mikiesboy !

11 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

congratulations @Mikiesboy 👍🏼 👏🏻 

Thank You, Sir xo.   Thanks my dear friends xoxo

• Love 5

12 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.12eb38b9d1597f784ff3e2b86019795a.png

i gave this some thought today tim & i found a lot of truth in it. i've found that it's easier to get through my day when i start with a tidy desk. i feel much more productive not having to hunt around for things.

thanks again for the reminder xo

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

needed this, the car's dead again today hope everyone has a good day

so, it's all better now
when the new battery was installed the other day, the young man at the parts place didn't clean the clampy things that attach the cables to the battery terminals very well and there was enough corrosion left that they weren't making enough contact with the post thingies on the battery.
it still wasn't the way today was supposed to go, but Phil and i did get to have lunch together

how's everybody else doing?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

57 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so, it's all better now
when the new battery was installed the other day, the young man at the parts place didn't clean the clampy things that attach the cables to the battery terminals very well and there was enough corrosion left that they weren't making enough contact with the post thingies on the battery.
it still wasn't the way today was supposed to go, but Phil and i did get to have lunch together

how's everybody else doing?

That's nice in the end ... sorry it was sucky to start with. We were a bit busy today.

We went to get my health card renewed, then we went to pick up a few things from the grocery store. After the 60 cabbage rolls we made last week, this week i will make a lot of meatballs for the freezer too. After that we came home dropped off our groceries and then left right away. Michael took me out for lunch and then we went to Walmart. We found lots of the xmas bits there we wanted that they had advertised, picked up some sugar free jello, jam, peanuts and some other stuff.

Last night i'd ordered a bunch of stuff from amazon and sent it to the nearby bank which has an Amazon locker. The first thing arrived today so after we got home from wally world,we had a coffee and then walked over there to pick up the parcel. That was a pleasant experience .. free shipping to there and a not to long walk to get it.

Now we are home.. there is a cold weather alert for tonight .. so we have no plans to go anywhere.  We are going to watch part two of The Mandalorian. It was pretty good.  Maybe have a bowl of oatmeal if we ever feel hungry.

Have a nice Friday night.  :) 

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

That's nice in the end ... sorry it was sucky to start with. We were a bit busy today.

sounds like a great day!
i don't use Amazon a lot but i'd not heard about the Amazon Locker. i'll have to look into that for Christmas stuff.

Phil's going to be gone all weekend, but maybe we can watch it tonight

have a good evening!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

sounds like a great day!
i don't use Amazon a lot but i'd not heard about the Amazon Locker. i'll have to look into that for Christmas stuff.

Phil's going to be gone all weekend, but maybe we can watch it tonight

have a good evening!

The locker was cool... just go in.. touch the screen to wake it up.. enter the code Amazon emailed to you.. door pops open.. take your stuff and go.  You have a few days to pick up .. if you dont, then its returned for a full refund.  It's closer than walking to the post office, which is another option but you need to pay shipping for that. they delivered it at no charge to the locker.  We dont need to worry about being home, or them leaving stuff just outside the door, which is bad.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..