The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

5 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends - how has your evening been? Mine has been one of the better nights. The Holiday Party was Great Fun time. So i worried for nothing.
So how has your’s been. 

Glad you had a good time. :) 

Mine has been pretty good. Been editing and writing. Now I'm off to bed as it's 3:30 here, lol! I remain the eternal night owl.

Goodnight, everyone.

• Like 3

Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Yes, a nap. he was up at 5am for work.  I'll finish your story, Thorn. You should be proud of that work. It's very well done. 

Thank you, Mike. I appreciate that. :) Ugh, 5 am... sounds exhausting. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

tim regularly gets up then to write and then go to work. 

Morning people have my deepest admiration and respect. Myself, I'm terrible at going to bed or getting up early. As evidenced by the fact that I said I was going to sleep an hour ago and I'm still here. lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning people have my deepest admiration and respect. Myself, I'm terrible at going to bed or getting up early. As evidenced by the fact that I said I was going to sleep an hour ago and I'm still here. lol

I am not an early morning person. tim goes to bed and I am usually up until 2 or 3am … It's just how I am. So I understand. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

I am not an early morning person. tim goes to bed and I am usually up until 2 or 3am … It's just how I am. So I understand. 

The plus side for me is that it's easier to keep in touch with people in other time zones when I keep unorthodox hours myself. :) 

But now I'm actually going to sleep. Goodnight!

• Like 3

hello @MichaelS36 Sir, good to see You, hope You are well

5 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

i don't do mornings well at all either, Thorn

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night Sirs
good night friends

going to try the Calm again tonight, see if i can get back into better sleep pattern/habits
hope everyone has a good night, see everyone tomorrow.

Night molly 

• Like 4

Came home early today.  Weather has been cold (at/below freezing) and damp, and we've had light sleet/snow mix most of the afternoon.  Joints haven't been happy in three days and this isn't helping. Having an early supper and took 2 pain pills.

By next week though, we'll be 10 F above normal - so no white Christmas this year.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hey everyone. Hope your Monday is treating you okay. Mine's been pretty good. Had some good news this morning and been to play Dungeons and Dragons with my friends.

11 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Came home early today.  Weather has been cold (at/below freezing) and damp, and we've had light sleet/snow mix most of the afternoon.  Joints haven't been happy in three days and this isn't helping. Having an early supper and took 2 pain pills.

By next week though, we'll be 10 F above normal - so no white Christmas this year.

Take care of yourself, Fae. :hug: 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hmmm ??????? Spill!!

I'm producing a podcast for this organisation and it turns out that I'm getting a lot more money for it than I thought I would. So Christmas is saved, basically. :) 

• Love 4

4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm producing a podcast for this organisation and it turns out that I'm getting a lot more money for it than I thought I would. So Christmas is saved, basically. :) 

Oh that is wonderful news!!!  Cool!  Congrats!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
26 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

What a nice surprise for you, Thorn. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Thank you! ❤️ How are you today?

I'm doing okay, thanks. Just four more days of work then i'm off over christmas

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
54 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It was. :) How are you today, Reader?

Doing well, thanks. Contemplating a hot drink, though. I’m not really cold, but it just feels like I need something right now like peppermint tea. And, now that I said that, I do need it, so see ya...

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..