The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I have the worst cold and I'm pretty sure I've not been around anyone that has traveled recently but my mom is convinced I have the new  coronavirus 

Hopefully, your mom has got it wrong, Starry. :hug: 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

I have the worst cold and I'm pretty sure I've not been around anyone that has traveled recently but my mom is convinced I have the new  coronavirus 

Starry how are you feeling this am? 

• Like 3

😡 90 minutes to get to work. 90. Freaking. Minutes.

normally it's 20 to 35 minutes.

the one major highway here was down to one lane. the g%d d%&n radio traffic reports had nothing, the TV news traffic report had nothing before i left the house. what a way to start a dreary, drizzly Monday

rant over, thanks for listening

• Love 1
  • Sad 3
24 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

the one major highway here was down to one lane. the g%d d%&n radio traffic reports had nothing, the TV news traffic report had nothing before i left the house. what a way to start a dreary, drizzly Monday

Have you considered downloading Waze to your phone? I don't use the app, but I know it provides user generated traffic info.

• Like 3

I have Waze. It's not bad but occasionally tries to take the scenic route, but does relay delays and police reports recently provided someone reports an hazard.

• Like 3

So after 2 years of getting grants for school, and last Wednesday found out that Financial Aid needs documents that say I graduated High School. Again. Seems the feds are requiring everyone to resubmit them. 

So, of course guess who can't find his diploma. It's been a lesson of government inefficiency this morning dealing with the Hillsborough County School District, since last week.

• Sad 2
  • Angry 2
56 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Have you considered downloading Waze to your phone? I don't use the app, but I know it provides user generated traffic info.

i use the google maps navigator, but she didn't have any faster way. i may have to look into that one.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i use the google maps navigator, but she didn't have any faster way. i may have to look into that one.

I've ridden with a few Uber drivers who swear by Waze over Google or their own company's app.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Brayon said:

So after 2 years of getting grants for school, and last Wednesday found out that Financial Aid needs documents that say I graduated High School. Again. Seems the feds are requiring everyone to resubmit them. 

So, of course guess who can't find his diploma. It's been a lesson of government inefficiency this morning dealing with the Hillsborough County School District, since last week.

oh A 😕

i'm so sorry that you ate having issues with this. i hope you can get your hands on the diploma soon

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

oh A 😕

i'm so sorry that you ate having issues with this. i hope you can get your hands on the diploma soon

Got a certified letter saying that I did graduate from High School. It was the cheapest, and only thing I could afford, until grant money comes in.

On way home now, via Tampa's stellar public transportation system /s. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
17 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Got a certified letter saying that I did graduate from High School. It was the cheapest, and only thing I could afford, until grant money comes in.

On way home now, via Tampa's stellar public transportation system /s. 

oh....fun

you've told us before JUST how efficient y'alls public transport is

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

tim made a killer spaghetti sauce in the pot the other day … I think he's keeping that recipe.

he also made 24, 4oz burger patties to freeze.  he weighs the meat and the tosses it in the burger press.. then freezes .. makes life much easier.  Especially, since I'm home first so the dreaded cooking falls to me often. 

hello Michael Sir, i hope you've  been well

killer spaghetti sauce is something to keep as a "family secret"
he mentioned the burger press to me the other night, it's a great shortcut 

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..