Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Meow! :hug:  I'm okay. My son and I were supposed to work on the basement today, but his girlfriend complained they didn't do enough stuff together this summer, so he took her to the beach. :rolleyes:  He was supposed to be home by now, but I'm not holding my breath. *big sigh* 

The 'angry' reaction is for your son ditching the work.  If they want to live there, they need to do the work.  :angry:  And NOT take you for granted!  :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 8/10/2019 at 4:28 AM, Timothy M. said:

Have a nice weekend, I'm busy with work at the moment, so that's why I'm not around so much. Hope you're all OK. We've had a bit of excitement in Copenhagen the last few days, some idiots blew up the front of the Tax Revenue Office one night and the entrance to a local police station last night. No one was hurt, but we're not really used to anyone blowing things up with dynamite.  :o 

Apparently, there have been other similar incidents this year, hitting a few businesses and cars. None with injuries or fatalities, but the tax office explosion was right opposite a train station where a few people were waiting for our local subway, so they had something of a shock. Let's hope the police catches the perpetrators.

So I knew morons were everywhere. And yes, people who are blowing buildings up (and shooting people) are morons. The Danes are some of the most civilized people on the planet. Did they catch the morons yet, Tim?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 8/10/2019 at 8:08 AM, Valkyrie said:

Nice to see you, Tim :hug: I hope they catch them too.  It's so sad hearing about the increasing violence not just in the US, but around the world. :( 

Val, true. There are nuts all over and as I told Tim, the Danes are some of the nicest people I've met.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 8/10/2019 at 10:18 AM, Valkyrie said:

Uh... no.  :no:  Cole and Randy are not dates!  Not for me, anyway.  I'm sure they date each other :P  (and don't shave their legs ;)

Are you sure they don't? My legs has light hairs. I use Nair on them when I wear stockings...

• Like 3

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

You don't have Blue Hair? 😀

Nope.  Not this time, anyway  :P  

• Haha 5

We had so many nice dinners on vacation. Kipp and his sister and brother never had some of meals they tried. Mostly, Kipp was trying some of the meals Dennis and I had.  His brother, who is younger, was more adventurous, so was his sister. Jordan and Ash loves being on vacation.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Nice....How is Rory? He's having fun with Mickey and Remi?

Yup. The boys love having full access to the lake whenever they want. They'll be sorry to leave, I know.

• Love 4

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yup. The boys love having full access to the lake whenever they want. They'll be sorry to leave, I know.

I know Rory will hate going back to school, hope Mickey and Remi will spend time with him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I know Rory will hate going back to school, hope Mickey and Remi will spend time with him. 

Definitely. He's a good kid. He looks up to Mickey and Remy, and they love having him around.

• Love 4

On 8/12/2019 at 4:38 PM, Valkyrie said:

We just got back from spending the day at the fair :D  

tired mondays GIF

Now we're relaxing, catching up on internet stuff, chatting, playing games, and going to head out for wings later. :)

Going to the Anchor for Buffalo Wings?

• Like 2

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Going to the Anchor for Buffalo Wings?

Yes, we went to the Anchor Bar last Monday. 

• Love 4

11 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Definitely. He's a good kid. He looks up to Mickey and Remy, and they love having him around.

Kipp loved being on vacation. His brother said they never been out of the Tampa Bay area. Kipp loved camping, especially on Grout Pond (a pond in the Green Mountains National Forest that had campsites). They loved having us take them. They thought they would stay home.

• Wow 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..